ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not much help - never got to the transfer stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @augieandaddie - I did a natural FET - tracked ovulation with ovulation predictor kits and blood tests and then did transfer 5 days after detecting lh surge. Had one shot of pregnyl straight after transfer and then endometrin progesterone pessaries from that day. Worked for me. I think it really depends on your circumstances as to which is best - medicated or natural. My FS thought natural was best for me as I had regular cycles and always ovulated with no problem detecting ovulation and my natural progesterone levels had always been fine post ovulation. I liked the idea of doing it as natural as possible to mirror what my body would naturally do. I would discuss with your FS and get a recommendation as to which is best for you.
    ETA - mine was also my one and only PGD normal embryo and my one and only FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady wow that's very lucky. I have tried natural and my cycles are weird ATM. Never was in 2013 with bub 1. So they advised me to do a medicated cycle for lining and my ovaries keep growing more eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 - yes I'm extremely lucky. Living example of it only takes one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Green lady!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally had my follow up after my failed fresh transfer (well a chem preg I guess you could call it). FS was happy with my results, I hadn't realised how low my AMH was, and he thought that 5 eggs was great (they could have gotten 2 more had I not chosen local over general) 2 got damaged at epu/ICSI and the 3 three that did make it all fertilised. As you know, the fresh failed, and two went away for PGS - one good, one bad. Now here's the dilemma... do the FET and if it takes then I have nothing left, but I hopefully have one healthy child as the best outcome. Or do another round of IVF and embryo bank... as I'm not getting any younger (I turned 38 this year). Do another fresh transfer, PGS the rest and go from there. Dr asked a good question... how many kids do I want?!?! He's leaving it up to us to decide... clinic usually goes FET before doing another full cycle but I think my argument is justified. Any advice? This may not be the right thread but it's the shortest I'm on and you gals always seem helpful. Also Doc said it sounded like I did my research @Green lady. I didn't reveal my source!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf pgd

Duplicate Post.
    Last edited by augieandaddie; 10-05-2017 at 00:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @augieandaddie- I would do the FET Then go with another collection if need be if your not looking at having more then a certain number. Saves you money but it's up to you if coirsw

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf pgd

I know @cag14...that's the best option... I'm struggling to have the one why worry about the others? I never actually thought how many I'd like to have. I know you are trying so desperately for bubs #2. I can hope this one will split then I'll have my two! Done and dusted. If only that easy. How are you going? Hubby still around? When does he have to travel for work?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ivf pgd

Duplicate post. Sorry.
    Last edited by augieandaddie; 10-05-2017 at 00:48.