+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default angel egg donor needed

My husband and myself have been doing IVF for years now and after etopic pregnancy failed cycles and surgeries, we have taken the steps to do an egg donor cycle.
    Just needing that one person that has the same goals as us when it comes to what it is that we want from each other in this process.
    I really had no idea where to start looking. How do you ask someone to give you their eggs, and out of no other desire then to help, strangers really, become parents. It is a massive undertaking. but with out this beautiful gift we are never going to succeed. My husband has never known the joy of pregnancy and those first years of loving a baby watching them grow. i want to share this with him. hes a fantastic father to my children that are now grown. We are both energetic and stable in our relationship, having been together for 20 years our only missing piece is a little one.

We are looking for a Caucasian lady with light eyes, Under the age of 35 with no family history of chronic disease or congenital defects. Living in Brisbane QLD or Sydney NSW. As our clinic is down in Sydney.
    So if you have read this and think that you may wish to have a chat and see if we maybe compatible Email: sirett75@gmail.com im very friendly and open.
    Last edited by ivf rollercoster; 30-03-2017 at 15:39. Reason: needed updating