+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an awful lot of build up come out yesterday of the pesseries and there were light brown bits too. I reckon everything is sensitive in there too with all the meds. I wouldn't worry. I didn't have to wear liners on the crinone but wouldn't dare not on these, i think there awful leaky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @IrishAsh you are like my saviour! I think u are right...this stuff just builds up. Also I'm taking one in the morning when I wake up around 530 and then one at night when I go to bed around 10-1030 so the night one isn't in there long before the morning one is added so maybe that's why there's a bit more going on in the mornings? Crinone was a bit nicer. The brown spots in the pessaries that came out freaked me a bit looking like the beggining of a period but sounds all normal-ish. Thanks again irishash!! Your scan is end next week? I can't remember if it was actually Friday next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Carby its all new to me too lol we can learn from eachother 😊
    Yeah i do 2 a day too, probable should check for a build up every few days but no one tells you this part at the clinic.
    I was going to be the same day as you but i moved it to the 7th June. As me and DH work together Mondays a bit tricky. It'll kill me having to wait the extra days though 😊 looking forward to hear how you get on. Any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is great learning from each other and everyone else here too Thank goodness for such forums!
    Ah yes I remember u saying that about your day. I know it's hard waiting! Hard to wait for that first BT then the second and now this.
    I'm just grateful to have gotten this far - finally!
    Symptoms ... well I get ridiculously hungry really quickly like with no warning! Normally I could put off eating for a bit then eat but now it's like "eat now" or I'll feel sick well more just really hungry - ok hangry 😆
    The odd twinge in different spots in my tummy sometimes but in general nothing much. So early I guess.
    What about u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol 😂😂 yep hangry i can relate to. I usually can't eat when i first wake it take a while to feel like i could eat something but now im waking up starving! Plus i took the head off DH last night for not filling my water bottle going to bed when he did his and took the last of the cold water. I can see this morning my reaction was over the top but last night it was very valid lol 😂 so hormonal i guess. Then just 2 random days one was the bad heartburn through the night and then sicky feeling on sunday but in general not too bad. Im looking forward to seeing a bump, maybe then it will feel like reality because i still think im dreaming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can totally relate! It just doesn't feel real right now. I guess the scan will make it feel kinda real and then def when we get a bump! That would be so exciting! Haha yeh I have had the odd moment with mood swings but not much thankfully but yeh I totally get it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

IrishAsh  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm really sorry Hopeful137, just devastating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady hows things going with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok here Irishash, had my transfer yesterday so now just stuck in the waiting game

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on PUPO I know every step is just a waiting game. Hopefully it goes quick for you. What date will your BT be?