+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @IrishAsh Yes they did put me at ease re the brown spot too and said it probably was the progesterone or I could have grazed myself a little inserting the pessaries or something. Oh wow that's so cool we are totally aligned in this process! Can't wait til that week and hopefully we both have great news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know @Carby exciting times ahead. I left work early today, felt great all morning then when i had a smoothie around 1pm I've been feeling crap ever since. I think it was too much heavy liquid on an empty stomach. I didn't get sick but nausea city and been the loo like 5 times in 5 hours 🤕 @Hopeful137 did you do more bloods today? @krispybacon i hope work went quick and you feel better. @SoReady any news on your cylcle? X
    Last edited by IrishAsh; 22-05-2017 at 17:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes finally irishash. I triggered Friday night for ovulation Sunday. Sunday was very interesting and uncomfortable. I've never stimmed then been triggered to ovulate naturally before, every other stim has been for an egg collection. My ovaries certainly were full and sore on Sunday but al settled now and transfer will be Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @Carby that's great news!

Yes had more bloods today @IrishAsh hcg is doubling but a bit slowly and progesterone and estrogen have dropped quite a bit. The clinic said wait and see which doesn't fill me with hope. But good news is that hubby and I had bts this arvo and are sending a biopsy of our 3 frozen embies over to America for PGS. If this ends in a miscarriage I'll also get it tested for chromosone issues. When we were getting the BT at our old clinic we asked what they thought of my levels (for a second opinion) and they have put me on 12 x provera a day as well as all my other meds haha so I am up to my eyeballs in meds now. Hopefully it helps 😜. Have an u/s tomorrow, BT Friday and Tuesday and u/s next Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers are crossed for you Hopeful137

Thanks
    Reviews
    @IrishAsh @Carby Hi girls I have been missing in action the past few weeks but just caught up on all the posts. How exciting girls, congratulations it's so nice to hear some positive news. Very happy for you both. @Hopeful137 fingers crossed for you X.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skr30 good to hear from you and thank you. How are you doing? @Hopeful137 your old clinic seem very understanding, hopefully that extra help will get things progressing. Whats PGS testing for? @SoReady thats great things are on the move for you. You'll be glad to start de bloating 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SoReady and @skr30. Hope all is going well with you 😊

The PGS testing is because I've had not-so-good looking eggs/embryos, a chemical and trisomy m/c. They send a biopsy of our 3 frozen embryos to America to test to see if our embryos are chromosonally abnormal so we know whether to transfer them and whether to continue to pursue ivf with my own eggs. I feel so fortunate that we have this technology available to us, imagine if we were born 80 years ago!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow amazing what they can do @Hopeful137 thats what i always think, so blessed to have the technology available today to get to our family goals. Couldn't bare to just have to accept it and not be able to do anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Hopeful137 that sounds amazing what they can do these days. You are right, we are so lucky to have this technology available to us these days.