+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @IrishAsh that is awesome!!!! What was your numbers in the first BT? Like how big a jump was that? That's so exciting Are u sticking with the same FS or going elsewhere? Cause I think I was told I'll need a referral from my GP if this test on Monday is good. (Couldn't help myself I did another preg test and the preg line is so much darker than the other! Presuming this is good?!) Congrats again @IrishAsh !! What a relief for you and DH!! Hope I can continue this journey with u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You sure will @Carby I'd say your numbers are doubling great if the lines are that strong. Some people still have faint lines this early. My level was 109 last friday so she said its a good number. I wouldn't have a clue lol. I just feel relieved to pass another hurdle. I've just to continue the progesterone and they were talking about food and stuff today. I don't eat meat, diary and eggs so i was concerned over nutrients and stuff. Im going to go public so after the scan ill go to my GP from there. Looked into the gold coast hospital and the Labour rooms have pools and everything you need and the maternity unit has seperate rooms in any way. Not that i really care about that once everything goes well. Are you going to continue with yours for the duration then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah sure I havent a clue either @IrishAsh haha but yeh mine was 80 at first BT so some nice huge number like yours is a good ballpark on Monday then!!! I mean I could have walked out after being told it was now 200 and wouldn't have a clue if that's good or bad, so 4 digits is the goal! I've no idea what to do if all goes ok Monday. I really love the FS I have had. I have done many rounds with him! But where he is based isn't overly convenient and maybe heading away from the city towards Redlands might be nice. The Gold Coast sounds good Irishash! Sounds perfect for u! Would be a bit too far for me. Don't know either whether to go public or private. No idea! Don't mind either way, just might hit up some people for advice either way and what doctors are good - and nice! Are we limited with hospitals having gone thru IVF or does it not matter now that we are just (hoping!) going to have a baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats a good question. I'd say a FS would recommend to stay with them but if you asked your GP im sure they would say we're no more high risk just because of how we got to the BFP. I don't have to decide until after the scan but thats because its a low cost clinic in anyway.
    Ive no family here so just a girl i work with said she was at the birth of her grandchild in the gold coast and thought it was great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always nice to get some advice tho I have no family here either @IrishAsh and no friends here who have gone thru this...well that I feel close enough to, to talk to about it.
    Will try and get some advice from the doc or my GP about where to go next.
    Just started Oripro tonight as my Crinone finished. FS moved me to this one cause I think is cheaper. The dose is 200mg though and I need to take them morning and night (same as crinone), but that's a much higher dose isn't it? Hoping it is kind to me. None of the drugs have really caused side effects so hoping this is the same eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're in the same boat so @Carby 😊 good job we have this chat for support xx
    I was put on endometrin 100mg twice a day. There about $80 for 10days is that around the same? They said today usually after 8 weeks if levels are all good then ill come off them. I find they leak more than the crinone, watery like. Im lying down when they go in for ages but they still come out throughout the day.. great fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @IrishAsh I am on the same, the Endometrin, but just once a day. I got a 42pack (so 21days) for $35 at my local chemist. Maybe shop around a little? I agree about the leaking.. wish I could use the Crinone again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET April & May chat

Sorry, I wasn't posting but Miss 16 months had my phone when I was reading
    Last edited by MickeyMouse84; 20-05-2017 at 06:48. Reason: Deleting toddler message

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @MickeyMouse84
    Hmm thats interesting @krispybacon ill ask my chemist too because thats a big difference. I preferred the crinone too 🙊
    Has your pains settled down @krispybacon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I give you ladies a little advice? If you're on progesterone support and you are now pregnant, start drinking a small glass of prune juice or a glass of Metamucil each day. Early pregnancy and pg support can cause constipation and it's blood painful if it happens, much easier to be preventative

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

IrishAsh  (20-05-2017)