+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for asking irishash but not great. Even with increased meds and another 4 days it's only up to 12.7mm, not even 2mm in 4 days when they like 1-2mm per day. Thankfully my FS hasn't cancelled yet but increased my meds again and will rescan on Friday. It's so odd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @IrishAsh only 3 more sleeps for us!

I'm finding it hard to keep track of everyone, so sorry for asking when you've already told us but are you doing an FET or IVF cycle @SoReady

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FET but with a mini stim which is a bit weird
    I always react quite fast with gonal f but this time I'm on progynova too so who knows what's going on but my natural cycles unmedicated I ovulate day 12/13, I'm now day 18 and still on meds. I wouldn't at all be surprised if the cycle gets cancelled

Lots of good news here though so hopefully some of this luck rubs over for me 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you positive vibes @SoReady i hope Friday goes well for you. @Carby how you going digesting your great news, i hope your feeling well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Hopeful137! I still can't believe how quickly they showed me the door! Still quite shocked. I have a dating scan at 8weeks and I'm okay with that. I saw a GP today to start the hospital ball rolling. I questioned her about the cramping and she said it is normal for this stage of pregnancy. It's everything limbering up. If it gets worse or lasts all night then see her again and we'll try figure it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krispybacon thats good your GP reassured you. Did your clinic rule out OHSS for the pains. Only a few weeks to go for a scan exciting 😊😊 with doing the IVF would our dates be specific because of that. Did you work yours out? I worked mine at 19th Jan but ill ask on friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't even get a chance to let the clinic know about my pains as they were shut on Monday and then everything moved so fast yesterday. I had a much better sleep last night with barely any pain! Woo! My due date has been logged as Jan 19. It's calculated by the first day of your cycle and they take in to consideration the date of transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Wow some interesting updates! Sorry if I don't quite understand the stage some of you are at. I am a bit bedazzled with science with some of the comments! That does sound like good news @krispybacon Now time for the next step. Yeh going ok @IrishAsh ! Just really hoping like yourself I guess that things are going as they should and next BT (Monday) shows good numbers. I got a form telling me where I'm at and that I'm due mid Jan which was so like weird but exciting! Just hope I can make it that far. I was presented with the discussion re getting a referral from the gp after the BT if all ok. I kinda never even thought about going to a different doc once this actually started to work. He is a bit of a pain to get to. Redlands now that it's been mentioned is kinda handy ish...hmmm Ive no ideas of any docs other than the one I have! He is lovely but yeh do I continue with him thru this journey if everything works out. Something to worry about next week I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw so exciting seeing your due date on paper @Carby

Only very slight nausea every now and then @IrishAsh otherwise nothing except for waking up at 2am and not being able to go back to sleep haha too much going on in my head. What about you @IrishAsh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The odd twinges here and there and a bit of back ache but nothing major. The feeling of AF coming is settling more and more now which is relieving. Heartburn near killed me a couple of nights ago i ended up walking around the apartment at 3am lol but hopefully it was a one off for now 🙈🙈
    Hopefully after your bloods on Friday your sleep might improve a bit, nothing worse than restless nights.