+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww boo! Its hard to do more waiting when it wasn't expected. Im sure all is perfect and at least if the bloods are done you'll know first thing tomorrow when they open.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krispybacon nooo that is a fail! More waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a positive! OMG!!! The level is at 80 which they said was good for this stage. Next BT next Monday to make sure it's all still rising. Agh! This week will kill me! I have to not stress. It's such a relief tho to finally reach this hurdle! Yay! Thanks everyone for all your support! @IrishAsh are u still taking Crinone? I need to wait for the FStk ring back and confirm if I am to still take it which I'm sure I will have to as he has been obsessed with me taking it. I wish I didn't feel like AF was still coming tho!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (15-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing @Carby!! Good job!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahoooooooooo!!!!! Amazing news..a big congratulations to yu and your DH.
    I know what you mean about AF in still like that, yesterday i could feel a bit of the crinone coming out and i got an awful fright and ran the loo thinking it was blood. Its a nerve wrecking time.
    Yeah they said to finish the crinone i had..which will.be by the morning then to take pesseries of some sort. The chemist had to order so im not sure what they are called. Ill check when i get them tomorrow. They said my levels were great but to be safe they usually keep you on something as hard to know if its only good because of the crinone.
    Aw soo happy for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thabks @IrishAsh 😀 Yeh I've had a tiny bit of Crinone come out too a couple times. Talk about a fright alright! Yeh nurse said they would love me to pessaries as the Crinone really expensive outside of the cycle ($130 a box!) and the pessaries much cheaper. I'll pick them up on Wednesday. She said to pop it in a half hour before moving around too much so need to set an alarm earlier to get up, Pee, then pop it in and go back to bed for a half hour. The night one will be easier cause I'll just go to sleep. Exciting times ahead! Can't wait for us to all continue our journey here together

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

IrishAsh  (15-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww its great. Were you with DH for the call? Will.you tell many yet. I've had to tell all my family and close friends because they knew i was doing the IVF again so no big reveal lol. Aw well nice to have good news to share.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sucks you have to wait @krispybacon. Really weird they would get you to do the bt if they couldn't give you the results on the same day!

Woohoo @Carby super pleased for you!! Make sure you lie down flat for the 30 min after you've done the pessaries as it dies leak out if you're even sitting. Unless you do it rectally- depends how many you're on.

AFM had another set of bloods today and HCG is right where it should be doubling away at 819. E2 was at 628 so still a bit low but getting there and P4 is WAY better at 105. Feeling hopeful but also still nervous given my history. Badgering them for all those pessaries instead of the crinone has paid off for me! We actually had an appt tonight with the clinic we were planning to do our next cycle with (when we were told last week that this embie wouldn't continue) and it was great! We thought it would be awkward because they were like 'so lets start working out plan for this cycle' and we had to say 'well actually turns out we are pregnant' haha. They gave us a good back up plan if we loose this baby and also some more scripts to up my support meds since my current clinic haven't been good with it. The FS said that if I hadn't badgered for more P4 on Friday we would have lost this embie on the weekend and that my P4 of less than 1 on Friday means I need ALOT of support. Now on her advice taking 6x progynova, 3x combo pessaries and 3x P4 pessaries a day and do not care what my current clinic thinks! Be your own advocate ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was at work so just rang DH after I got the call with the news. I haven't told any family and just a couple friends know so I gave them the good news Just really nervous now for the next blood test! I'm tempted to get more preg tests to give me peace of mind that I'm still getting the line cause the bloody (pardon the pun!) AF style heavy feeling is driving me nuts! When's your next BT @IrishAsh and @kirspybacon ?