+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady aw right i see i really didn't understand what way it worked as we didn't get any frozen before. Hopefully your nearly there now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks, my last stim I couldn't transfer because of early OHSs signs but we got 8 x 5 day embryos to freeze. First transfer ended up an 8 week miscarriage then we had 3 BFN so really hoping this one works

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 x 5 day embryos is awesome @SoReady - really hoping for u that this one works! Crossing everything for u 🀞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took a second test with my "first pee of the day" which unfortunately was 330am! I didn't know whether to just pee then and do the at 630am when I woke for the day. Anyway the line is the exact same. No darker. One more
    Left in the pack which I will try tomorrow morning then BT Monday! That is so gorgeous @IrishAsh that your hubby cried when the BT results
    came back 😊😊 Still going nuts like yourself checking the tissue everytime I go to the loo! Day 30 today for me so if I do make it to Monday that will be the longest I've gone without getting my period in 27 years eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww @Carby im so delighted.for you. A line is a line. Im sure Monday feels so far away. Nearly there xx
    Aw sorry about your miscarriage @SoReady πŸ˜” i couldn't imagine. Sending all the positive vibes that this is your little one xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks IrishAsh, that was my third miscarriage plus I have also had a child pass away 8 days old. This journey has been a long cruel road for us so I really hope this is our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw @SoReady there are no words. Life can be so cruel! We're all routing for you xx πŸ’œ

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey - so did the final test in my 3 pack, and all 3 have the same faint line I reckon, without the key line being any darker this morning. Well the first test is a little lighter I think. Test x 3.jpgShould I be concerned at all? Does it mean my hCG hasnt increased and it should? I am a bit outside what I understand now - which is a good thing! Still freaking out @IrishAsh every time i go to the loo, but thankfully nothing yet. A bit of gooey wetness but no signs of blood. I even check the Crinone stick thing when I use it to make sure it comes back out clean! BT test tomorrow will reveal all. Hoping that all the drugs etc dont skew these home tests (im sure the nurse told me once upon a time to avoid doing them - so I have mostly avoided them). Who else has their BT this week to put themselves out of their TWW misery?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Carby i think your lines look great. I still have the fear going the loo too, i think that'll be there for a while. Just one more night to go. I'll be glued to my phone to hear your news.
    Good luck @Hopeful137 for your BT tomorrow too.
    And @krispybacon 😊😊😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @IrishAsh. You really have helped me get through all of this....all the girls in this forum have You guys rock! I'll def post when I hear by BT results. Good luck to @Hopeful137 and @krispybacon too! And to you too @IrishAsh....have you got more BTs this week now that you have gotten passed that scary first hurdle?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

IrishAsh  (14-05-2017)