+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @IrishAsh.....I think I am having that moment you had! The "can you see it?" moment! EEK! I bought a pack of those First Response tests and tried to wait til tomorrow morning but it did say i could test anytime, so I did (cause AF feelings driving me nuts!) and I think I can see a line! Faint but it is there! Oh my!!! EEK! I will test again tomorrow morning and then again sunday then BT monday. I just hope that line gets darker like it did for you (then obviously get BTP form the BT on Monday! Oh man alive! Hard not to be excited and my DH being calm too...but we have to be. Jeepers - 2 years and 10 ish rounds of IVF....maybe it is finally our time?!test.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

IrishAsh  (12-05-2017),nettz84  (12-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome line @Carby!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Carby !! That's amazing! Definitely there, no squinting at that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG thats an amazing line!!!!! Ahhhhhhh i could scream thats amazing amazing amazing!!! Congrats @Carby xx 💜 what a great day. My DH was the same after 4yrs of trying he just couldn't believe the line until the call today then he burst into tears. You'll have the same Monday 😊😊😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you guys! Glad it's not just mean dreaming! I did the test and the main line came up straight away ... that was it, then I went off to do something and then this other line appeared! Man alive I swear my period is coming but this is making really really hope it doesn't!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow lots of good news in here today. Congratulations krispybacon and irishash. Hopeful137 what a nice surprise indeed, though I can only imagine your fear from stopping meds but hopefully they can get your levels back up in time. Has anyone spoken to you about the newish drug utrogestan instead of pessaries? Apparently better and they're tablet to insert instead of the bullets so much less mess. Might be worth asking about it you're doing 6 a day of pessaries?
    Carby that is a great looking line too!
    Afm - fa reviewed everything and increasing my gonal f again from tonight and will retest again Tuesday. It's really dragging on as today is day 14 and with all my unmediated I've been ovulating around day 12/13. But they are happy with the slow and steady approach. I have 25 follicles but they're just not getting big enough. We will see what Tuesday brings

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @Carby awesome line! Is blood test Monday?

Funny you say that @SoReady the nurse was actually talking about them today- that they are not yet using them but will be soon. That's a huge bunch of follies! Hope they get to the size you want.

Next step for me is a blood test Monday (same day I'm having my initial appt to start another cycle with my old clinic- but not going to cancel as there's a good chance this one will end badly and I want to have plans with my next step!) to see whether hcg is still doubling and P4 is increasing @Anydreamwilldo and @IrishAsh

Haha @nettz84 that was exactly my reaction!! It was the strangest phone call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Carby i still feel like AF is coming. Feelings are identical to a usual month. I have the fear every time i pee to check the tissue. @SoReady i hope your not too far off now. I was on gonal f 300. What is your dose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only low dose irishash because we are just doing a mini stim FET. My last full stim they put me on 200 but I had 26 eggs collected and got OHSs. This time I started on 75, then increased to 87.5, now I'm on 100 til Tuesday. We just need one lead follicle to hit 16mm then we will trigger but no Epu, we will simply do the frozen transfer at 5dp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Hopeful137 on Monday 😊🤞 @SoReady I hope Tuesday goes well and brings good news 😊