+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 98 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hubby and I have made some decisions tonight.
    1. We are going to leave the new clinic and go back to our old one who were more proactive with meds and monitoring in the luteal phase, and just make it work with morning appts and work
    2. We will do 1 FET (transfer #5) as soon as we can- hopefully mid June.
    3. If the FET is another (would be our 4th) chemical or m/c we won't use our other frozen ones for #6. Instead we will do a fresh cycle with PGS.
    4. If PGS comes back as all abnormal we will go to donor eggs.
    Feeling a lot more positive now we have a plan in place.
    Sending lots of baby dust to all you lovely ladies in the 2ww! I hope I don't see you in the June/July thread later!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (24-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad you have a plan @Hopeful137 It is a nice feeling to get a plan in place, and a relief in a way too I'm sure.
    I'm not sure what we will do if this round doesn't work. Well actually we made a plan to go down the donor route but I'm so up and down about it. It may be our only option.
    I feel there has to be further testing or something they can do...I dunno.
    Though something that has bothered me a bit after finally getting onto a forum and reading all your stories .... I don't know much about my "levels" of this or that. You mentioned P4 earlier too. Is it because the FS hasn't found any issues after any blood tests before or along the way that nothing of these kinda numbers other members have mentioned been discussed with me/us? Ive also wondered why they don't do regular tests during the TWW when it all goes to poo (so far) every time - like should they be testing progesterone levels or something to see if there is a reason rather than usual egg or sperm quality on the day "sorry" phone calls? Sorry bit of a late night dumping of emotions there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS this morning. I always just wait for BT but had to do this cause AF feels like she's knocking on my door and this round driving me nuts (you think I'd be used to it by now!). BFN I know it's so early yet and I'm not giving up hope but yeh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Carby sorry to hear that. How many days past transfer are you now?
    Good to hear you have a plan @Hopeful137 and it sucks this clinic was a bust

Thanks
    Reviews
    🤞🤞🤞 @Carby ! Come on little embie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nettz84 - it was a very early transfer cause we just got the one so it happened two days after EC. A week ago today I had transfer. I'm freaking too early I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u @krispybacon 😊 How are u going? How's all the positive baby dust?! 😀😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Hopeful137 hopefully with your plan in place you'll only need to get to step 2! @Carby its so early for you. Dont give up.
    I never POAS in the 12 years together maybe 3 before yesterday. Just peed on 2 and BFN i was literally holding it up to the light convincing myself i cud see something. I'll still keep some hope for Friday. Can you do a frozen transfer straight away or do you always have to wait a month in between?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Carby I'm alright. Feeling the same but just so nervous now. I am due to have BT on Friday and I'm trying to convince myself not to go a day early! Because I can't see or feel anything, I just can't believe the Little lines. But keeping positive, bring on Friday for first BT! 🤞🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishAsh View Post
    So sorry @Hopeful137 hopefully with your plan in place you'll only need to get to step 2! @Carby its so early for you. Dont give up.
    I never POAS in the 12 years together maybe 3 before yesterday. Just peed on 2 and BFN i was literally holding it up to the light convincing myself i cud see something. I'll still keep some hope for Friday. Can you do a frozen transfer straight away or do you always have to wait a month in between?
    You are right @IrishAsh - far too early. I guess cause I was getting AF feelings and would be due around now with today day 28.

No frozen ones for plan B unfortunately

So u said u saw some pink when taking excess Crinone out. Has that died down? You would have more by now if it really was AF? I think things are looking really good for u!!!