+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 98 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopeful137 oh no, is there any news from your clinic about hcg levels? Could it be progesterone levels needing a top up? @skr30 I hope you have some answers soon too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @skr80 I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get answers soon.

There was about as much as blood as I get from a withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill or progesterone. There were a couple of little clumps but I think some of it was the crinone. It's died down now compared to earlier today. I'm not sure about hcg levels @nettz84 I was supposed to get my BT tomorrow but just went this arvo and will go again in two days. I guess they can't give me any definite answers until we have two blood tests. The nurse said maybe it's just break through bleeding at a time when my period would normally be due...but I don't get periods so?! I'm also worried about P4 @nettz84 and the nurse mentioned it but said it shouldn't be an issue as I'm on 3 crinone a day and the standard there is 2 (but I was on 6 pessaries at my old clinic). Also worried that maybe it's due to ANAs as the new clinic said it's too low to worry about but old clinic had me on prednisolone. The nurse said if I'm loosing it, it's most likely chromosone issues. Ahhh going to drive myself insane waiting for the next few days! If it's all gone south this will be my IVF 3rd miscarriage/chemical preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful137, with three of my five pregnancies I've had some slightly bleeding on the day AF was due but it was literally a day then AF never came and it all stopped. Fingers crossed it's a similar thing for you and your hcg levels are fine.

Hoping you get some better news from a scan too skr30.

Afm I had another scan this morning and lead follicle is only 9mm, it was 8 on Friday and I've been on gonal f so it's really weird. My lining is up to 8.7 already which is awesome. They've increased my gonal f but don't want to do repeat bloods or scan until Friday which I feel like is so long away especially when I'm not on any meds to stop ovulating naturally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved in last night and POAS. First time I've ever seen a positive! I retested this morning but the line is faintly lighter. Is it possible to have a darker line at night? I'm going to retest tonight and see what happens. I am trying not to get ahead of myself and know it depends on what Friday's and any subsequent BT's say. 7dp5dt today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting @krispybacon !! I'm tempted too do a test too. My BT is Monday but AF due this weekend. What I would give to see a positive for the first time ever after SO many rounds! Best of luck! I hope it's all positive positive positive!!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Carby ! I'm so nervous. But we can do it! Have you had any symptoms or feelings that it may be positive?

How are you doing today @Hopeful137 ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @krispybacon ! Well I have that awful tension in my belly that I get every time but at the mo what's very different is extreme thirst! Of course I googled it and it seems many got this during early pregnancy even TWW so yeh clutching to anything. I feel tho that I may be starting to get that AF "heavy" feeling below. Only slightly and I am not due for a few days anyway but yeh I hope it's my imagination....What about u? Anything different this time? @Hopeful137 is your BT today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel bad saying this, because I've read of the struggles and multiple cycles of the wonderful women in here @Carby but this is my first cycle that had made it to Transfer. I'm not sure what to expect. But what I have noticed is my boobs are so sore and heavy (I don't get this at all with AF) and I've had a headache since Sunday that I just can't shake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey well this sounds very exciting for u! I have tender boobs too but have each cycle. Let's hope this is our lucky one! Well it kinda is for u anyway @krispybacon since it made it to ET yay! I SO hope this works for u! I had a headache too for a couple days which was something different too now that I think about it! I've had a transfer every time so I am lucky in that respect. I just need this embie to stick around as it may be our last IVF round Comon embies! Let's make this one a positive for once! Sending lots of positive vibes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope it is as well @Carby ! And I hope this is yours as well! We definitely need to start the positive train rolling through this forum! Come on little babies!!