+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 960
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies, I don't often post on here but all your knowledge and guidance is invaluable. I often read all your posts, it makes this Unknown journey a little easier.

    We did our first IVF cycle in April. I had my egg transfer 18th of April and had a BT 10 days post- HCG was only 7 so inconclusive and nurse said unlikely I am pregnant given how low it was. I am having a repeat on Monday (2 days time) I am now 18 days post egg transfer and 6 days late for AF- Clear blue pregnancy test x2 today saying 1-2 weeks pregnant.

    Does anyone have any ideas, very confused and not feeling excited.

    Baby dust to you all, it's a tough ride

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Anyone else have a constant knot in their stomachs during the TWW. I try to sigh it away with big breaths but it's there all the time!

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,145
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    391
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skr30 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I don't often post on here but all your knowledge and guidance is invaluable. I often read all your posts, it makes this Unknown journey a little easier.

    We did our first IVF cycle in April. I had my egg transfer 18th of April and had a BT 10 days post- HCG was only 7 so inconclusive and nurse said unlikely I am pregnant given how low it was. I am having a repeat on Monday (2 days time) I am now 18 days post egg transfer and 6 days late for AF- Clear blue pregnancy test x2 today saying 1-2 weeks pregnant.

    Does anyone have any ideas, very confused and not feeling excited.

    Baby dust to you all, it's a tough ride
    Welcome! I wouldn't write your cycle off yet. I have a friend who had only about hcg of 30 or something at 11dp5dt and they like it to be over 50 by then. She was also told inconclusive right up to 8 weeks pregnant and she's just had a healthy full term Bub.
    How many days past ovulation was your transfer?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

    Kaldeo  (24-05-2017)

  5. #514
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    199
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @skr30 I hope your levels have been doubling nicely by Monday! I'd say if a hpt is saying positive that your levels have gone up from 7 because even the most sensitive tests don't normally show a line for anything less than 15ish. If your levels have gone up, I would ask for a repeat bloods 2 days later to see if the hcg is doubling. Fingers crossed for you! Did you get any embies to freeze?

    Do you mean a physical knot @Carby or anxiety? The 2ww is awful and I'm in a constant state of anxiety going from optimistic to pessimistic every few moments!

  6. #515
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked
    88
    Reviews
    0
    @skr30 welcome 😊 we'll cross everything for you for Monday. Hoping its great news. I've never been pregnant so wouldn't have a clue but these girls in here definitely know there stuff 😊😊

  7. #516
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked
    88
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Anyone else have a constant knot in their stomachs during the TWW. I try to sigh it away with big breaths but it's there all the time!
    Im trying to not think about what my bodies doing but cannot switch off from reading into every little twinge. I always get PMS for a week before my period like a tightness and ache really low down, I've been feeling like this since yesterday so trying to not get down yet. I know its still early.
    I get like a worried knot too but its just such an anxious wait its very hard to truly relax as much as you try.

  8. #517
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Welcome @skr30 I hope your levels have been doubling nicely by Monday! I'd say if a hpt is saying positive that your levels have gone up from 7 because even the most sensitive tests don't normally show a line for anything less than 15ish. If your levels have gone up, I would ask for a repeat bloods 2 days later to see if the hcg is doubling. Fingers crossed for you! Did you get any embies to freeze?

    Do you mean a physical knot @Carby or anxiety? The 2ww is awful and I'm in a constant state of anxiety going from optimistic to pessimistic every few moments!
    Yeh @Hopeful137 ... anxiety! Rollecoaster!

  9. #518
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for your replies @Hopeful137 and @SoReady I had a day 5 embie transfered with one frozen. Fingers crossed, I'll let you know how Monday goes. I haven't ever been pregnant ever either @IrishAsh and have unexplained infertility that's why these forums are so helpful for me.

    Good luck girls, thanks again.

    ps. I am hopeless at using the app and all the abbreviations sorry xx

  10. #519
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked
    88
    Reviews
    0
    @skr30 aw I've everything crossed for you. Xx

  11. #520
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    0
    Hope it all goes well @skr80 It is so hard when it's unexplained. Crossing everything for u


 

Similar Threads

  1. April IVF / FET #2
    By blossom1 in forum IVF
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 18-06-2014, 11:28
  2. April IVF / FET
    By MrsJoey in forum IVF
    Replies: 1160
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 15:27
  3. Calling all Amazing April IVF/FET Cyclers!
    By LillyPonds in forum IVF
    Replies: 1603
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 20:04
  4. Marvellous May IVF/FET
    By Sariele in forum IVF
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-03-2012, 09:56
  5. Birth Announcements IVF Bubs April/May/June 2010
    By sparklesare in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 17-06-2010, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›