+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 96 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I don't often post on here but all your knowledge and guidance is invaluable. I often read all your posts, it makes this Unknown journey a little easier.

We did our first IVF cycle in April. I had my egg transfer 18th of April and had a BT 10 days post- HCG was only 7 so inconclusive and nurse said unlikely I am pregnant given how low it was. I am having a repeat on Monday (2 days time) I am now 18 days post egg transfer and 6 days late for AF- Clear blue pregnancy test x2 today saying 1-2 weeks pregnant.

Does anyone have any ideas, very confused and not feeling excited.

Baby dust to you all, it's a tough ride

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else have a constant knot in their stomachs during the TWW. I try to sigh it away with big breaths but it's there all the time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skr30 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I don't often post on here but all your knowledge and guidance is invaluable. I often read all your posts, it makes this Unknown journey a little easier.

We did our first IVF cycle in April. I had my egg transfer 18th of April and had a BT 10 days post- HCG was only 7 so inconclusive and nurse said unlikely I am pregnant given how low it was. I am having a repeat on Monday (2 days time) I am now 18 days post egg transfer and 6 days late for AF- Clear blue pregnancy test x2 today saying 1-2 weeks pregnant.

Does anyone have any ideas, very confused and not feeling excited.

Baby dust to you all, it's a tough ride
    Welcome! I wouldn't write your cycle off yet. I have a friend who had only about hcg of 30 or something at 11dp5dt and they like it to be over 50 by then. She was also told inconclusive right up to 8 weeks pregnant and she's just had a healthy full term Bub.
    How many days past ovulation was your transfer?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (24-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @skr30 I hope your levels have been doubling nicely by Monday! I'd say if a hpt is saying positive that your levels have gone up from 7 because even the most sensitive tests don't normally show a line for anything less than 15ish. If your levels have gone up, I would ask for a repeat bloods 2 days later to see if the hcg is doubling. Fingers crossed for you! Did you get any embies to freeze?

Do you mean a physical knot @Carby or anxiety? The 2ww is awful and I'm in a constant state of anxiety going from optimistic to pessimistic every few moments!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skr30 welcome 😊 we'll cross everything for you for Monday. Hoping its great news. I've never been pregnant so wouldn't have a clue but these girls in here definitely know there stuff 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carby View Post
    Anyone else have a constant knot in their stomachs during the TWW. I try to sigh it away with big breaths but it's there all the time!
    Im trying to not think about what my bodies doing but cannot switch off from reading into every little twinge. I always get PMS for a week before my period like a tightness and ache really low down, I've been feeling like this since yesterday so trying to not get down yet. I know its still early.
    I get like a worried knot too but its just such an anxious wait its very hard to truly relax as much as you try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Welcome @skr30 I hope your levels have been doubling nicely by Monday! I'd say if a hpt is saying positive that your levels have gone up from 7 because even the most sensitive tests don't normally show a line for anything less than 15ish. If your levels have gone up, I would ask for a repeat bloods 2 days later to see if the hcg is doubling. Fingers crossed for you! Did you get any embies to freeze?

Do you mean a physical knot @Carby or anxiety? The 2ww is awful and I'm in a constant state of anxiety going from optimistic to pessimistic every few moments!
    Yeh @Hopeful137 ... anxiety! Rollecoaster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies @Hopeful137 and @SoReady I had a day 5 embie transfered with one frozen. Fingers crossed, I'll let you know how Monday goes. I haven't ever been pregnant ever either @IrishAsh and have unexplained infertility that's why these forums are so helpful for me.

Good luck girls, thanks again.

ps. I am hopeless at using the app and all the abbreviations sorry xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skr30 aw I've everything crossed for you. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all goes well @skr80 It is so hard when it's unexplained. Crossing everything for u