+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just in the waiting room..kinda wishing i was getting knocked out today lol. Aw well one good thing of not having many eggs im sure i wont be long 😊😊 @Hopeful137 yeah ill as about the crinone today as it dies seem a lot less than everyone else. @krispybacon i hope you get loads of fertilised embabies today xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Luck @IrishAsh ! You've got this! I'm so nervous waiting for the call.. but praying for good numbers. Please let us know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your wait is nearly over fingers are crossed for you. I just got some valium so once they kick in ill be laughing. 3 good eggs today and ill be happy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 eggs!!!! So happy. One must have been hiding lol. Now just have to see tomorrow how they go. There was very little sperm today in the container so fingers crossed its enough. It wasn't too bad being awake. The gas had me laughing then a bit teary but it was over so quick. And you get to see on the screen and them doing the egg count too. Just waiting on DH to pick me up so i can sleep xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishAsh For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (28-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @IrishAsh 4 eggs is great!! Have a nice rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just called the doctors room and we have 7 fertilized eggs out of 9. They deemed one of the collected 'not good enough.' I'm so nervous! I can't imagine how the tww must feel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh what great a result @IrishAsh. I can imagine the recovery time would be a little easier without a GA! Fingers crossed for 4 fabulous swimmers to fertilise!

7 fertilised @krispybacon!! That's awesome. Hoping for lots of distractions in TWW for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So before i left today i was told that the transfer will be monday. Because its a once off bulk bill cycle they have to put the embrio back in usually on day 2 or 3. But luckily because of the public holday i just got a phone call and she said if i get a good embrio that fertilises they will wait till weds and fiving me a day 5 chance. So super excited and hoping i get a strong little fighter this time. Even with going private last time they had to but it back in after 3 days so my chances this time are no less!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishAsh View Post
    So before i left today i was told that the transfer will be monday. Because its a once off bulk bill cycle they have to put the embrio back in usually on day 2 or 3. But luckily because of the public holday i just got a phone call and she said if i get a good embrio that fertilises they will wait till weds and fiving me a day 5 chance. So super excited and hoping i get a strong little fighter this time. Even with going private last time they had to but it back in after 3 days so my chances this time are no less!
    My FS has put us down for a 3dt and say's they usually opt for this over the 5dt. I've noticed more people here are doing the latter. Done a little bit of research but can't find anything saying one is definitely better than the other. Any opinions? Curious! But that's great news @IrishAsh. Keep us posted on your embies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do @Freespirit101
    I think because they can really see the longer they monitor them the better the quality and usually more can drop off after 3 days so maybe if they dont make it past day 3 in the lab it wouldn't really develop much further inside but in saying that if you dont have many eggs and they are a little slower they prefer to give you some chance and will transfer day 3 as it has to be better in you than in a lab.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishAsh For This Useful Post:

Freespirit101  (28-04-2017)