+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you feel better tomorrow @krispybacon. My heat pack was my best friend for the day after collection! Feeling a lot better today only slightly sore. My transfer should be Saturday but if my embies take a bit longer to reach blasto then it will be Sunday. So nice being at a clinic that does transfers 7 days a week! My previous fresh transfers were all day 4s because it fell on Friday.

I hope you don't have to think about another cycle for a long time @nettz84 but if you, hopefully the donor sperm will make all the difference. Ahhh thanks for the advice, so pathetic but it's really grossing me out having to do that! I'm now on 3 a day so I probably need to get onto it...

I started crinone the day after collection @krispybacon. Maybe contact your FS and see. Some clinics don't start it until after transfer but I prefer to start before.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (27-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welllll this is alarming...just started bleeding. This is not normal for me the day after transfer. Will call the clinic in the am and ask them if I can come in and have progesterone levels checked.
    It's only 1dp5dt so too early for implantation bleeding

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nettz84 I had a bit of bleeding/spotting the day before my transfer and a day or so later, my FS did a scan before my transfer and said everything was ok and when he did the transfer he said my cervix was quite irritated and caused the bleeding.. could this be possible?
    Think I'm out this time.. will POAS tomorrow, thinking if it's negative tomorrow at 8dp5dt I'm out again this time..

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a bit strange @nettz84 Definitely phone your clinic. Is it a lot or just a bit?

I hope you're wrong @Ashe87!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashe87 thanks, glad to hear it's not just me. Hopefully it is just cervical irritation and nothing more serious.
    Good luck for POAS tomorrow, fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful137 congrats on your results! Great news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies I'm a bit bummed, can't believe my body decided not to ovulate this month... @Hopeful137 congrats on your results.
    I should start next cycle -14th May. This journey just keeps getting more expensive

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @krispybacon. Fingers crossed for successful fertilisation!

Great to hear your embies are coming along so well @Hopeful137. Didn't realise some clinics operate 7 days/wk. Thats handy!

Had my second injection today and not as scary. I was a bit freaked out yesterday tho. Knowing the possible side effects, it felt so strange to willingly jab myself with these hormones. Haha. Have my first BT on Monday.

I tell you what .... I have learned so much from you all! My questions seem to be answered before they even exist. I'm just a bit behind everyone so I can see a hint of what to expect....... Although not looking forward to the progesterone pessaries by the sound of it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful137 View Post
    Thanks @Carby and @nettz84..can I ask- is it just inside or quite deep that you have to clear out? Haha as you can probably tell, I'm freaking out about it!

I think talk to your FS re. Crinone @IrishAsh. Best of luck for your EPU tomorrow!! Let us know how you go.

Had my day 3 embryo update- 4 have 8 cells, 1 with 7 cells and 2 with 3 cells. So hopefully I'll have around 4 by the weekend.

Woohoo @krispybacon 10!! How are you feeling?

Monday isn't too far off @Carby!!

So sorry to hear @Ashen- wen will you start your HRT FET?

How are you going with your injections @Freespirit101
    Hey @Hopeful137 nah I don't fish in too far haha! Honestly it is just something I went and did myself, nothing the doc said I should do. So when in the shower, go in a couple cms and just remove anything that may be just sitting there. You may have little or nothing there depending on how much your body absorbs

PS got final scan and have 4 good sized eggs both sides - so 8 and a few smaller ones that may not come to the party but the FS will grab them anyway. 8 seems to be my number so yeh fingers xed we get success this time! Pleeeeeease let this be finally IT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Freespirit101 View Post
    That's great news @krispybacon. Fingers crossed for successful fertilisation!

Great to hear your embies are coming along so well @Hopeful137. Didn't realise some clinics operate 7 days/wk. Thats handy!

Had my second injection today and not as scary. I was a bit freaked out yesterday tho. Knowing the possible side effects, it felt so strange to willingly jab myself with these hormones. Haha. Have my first BT on Monday.

I tell you what .... I have learned so much from you all! My questions seem to be answered before they even exist. I'm just a bit behind everyone so I can see a hint of what to expect....... Although not looking forward to the progesterone pessaries by the sound of it
    @Freespirit101 you will be fine It's a huge learning curve just learning the different drug names and what they do. Hopefully you don't become a pro at it all like me haha and this is the only time u have to do it all. The Crinone is fine really. Well I've been lucky and not had any side effects from any of the drugs except some cramping post EPU which yes, and heat pack is awesome help!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

Freespirit101  (28-04-2017)