+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting stuff @Carby thats great he's trying to get you as many eggs as possible. Im still waiting for a phone call to see what time to trigger and what time Friday. The joys of going to a low cost clinic this time. @Ivfnewbie your journey is just as valid as everyone elses. Your longing for another child with someone who loves you is just as important. Hold in there and see what comes of your BT. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishAsh For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ivfnewbie - no hate here! Sounds like you have a been through a lot as it is and a baby with your new partner would be amazing..
    we are trying for our first.. I so desperately want it and my husband would be the best dad, it's so hard knowing that it's my fault it's not working

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashe87 don't blame yourself. You wouldn't think it was all your DH's fault if it was MFI and im sure he doesn't feel that way. Go easy on yourself. 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @IrishAsh I know he definitely doesn't think that, but it's just hard! Can't seem to catch a break!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know @Ashe87 🙁 sending you hugs. Its definitely a tough gig!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that @ivf newbie. What's your next step from here?

Woohoo @Freespirit101 best of luck and I hope it all works out. Let us know if you have any questions as you go!
    @Carby best of luck with your EC on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopeful137 how are your embryos going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No update on my embies today @nettz84 but will get the day3 report tomorrow. How are you feeling after transfer? When will you POAS?

My stomach is so sore from Monday's EPU. Had to go to work today and just wanted to lay down haha. But some good news- got hubby to phone the clinic and plead with them to increase my crinone to 3x day (I feel like it might be better received from him since I'm always phoning them!) he said it would help our psychological wellbeing if we knew we were giving it every chance. The FS got back to the nurse and said they won't make a difference to the clinical outcome but that we are allowed to. So huge feeling of relief tonight 😊

On a side note..I've been reading about crinone and was wondering whether everyone has to have a 'clear out' or whether just some people. I've noticed a bit of discharge since starting it yesterday but the nurse never told me to 'clear out'. I'm just not sure how one goes about doing that..Sorry if TMI!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopeful137 that sucks having to work today, the pain can be very distracting.
    Yep with crinone I think they say to clean out regularly but I don't think it has to be every day. It is super gross!
    AFM I'm feeling ok after transfer, I am not feeling very optimistic about this round but you never know. My plan is to POAS probably next Tuesday (6dp5dt) but I have already mentally accepted that we will be doing donor sperm next cycle - I am not going through this pain and disappointment again with DP's sperm. Especially since he has refused to listen to anything I have tried to tell him about improving sperm quality - he happens to not believe that anything he does could have an impact on the sperm quality so didn't fix his diet, do any exercise or take the men's fertility vitamins I bought for him until like a few days before the collection. Anyway vent over for now anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you day clean out..is it like pulling out chunks or just directing the shower hose upwards to see if any comes out? Sorry for asking haha but I'm really grossed out and don't want to do it wrong!
    That's great that you're optimistic and I really hope this is your one 😁 Argh your DP sounds a bit frustrating! You need to crush his vitamins and hide them in his food!