+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So the journey begins. CD2 today and my first injection eeeek. Such a mix of emotions.
    I know it's only our first cycle but really praying that's all we need!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Freespirit101 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    I'm so sorry @Ivfnewbie.. sometimes you just know don't you? Sounds like we are at about the same point.. do you have any frozen embies left? How many stims have you done? Do you mind me asking how old you are?
    3 stim, 3 fet, 1 cancelled. I'm 32yrs old. Healthy weight. No more in the freezer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ivfnewbie it's so hard isn't it.. have you done pgd testing? We have but those 3 didn't work either, I have had 4 chemicals I just can't seem to get past that 6w point.. I still have this cold I'm not feeling great about this cycle.. I tested this morning and got a bfn but I know it might still be too early..
    32 is still young.. have you had any positive cycles?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Ivfnewbie 🙁
    Best of luck now @nettz84 sending sticky vibes your way! @Carby any news yet today on how your going?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishAsh For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017),nettz84  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET April & May chat

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @Ivfnewbie it's so hard isn't it.. have you done pgd testing? We have but those 3 didn't work either, I have had 4 chemicals I just can't seem to get past that 6w point.. I still have this cold I'm not feeling great about this cycle.. I tested this morning and got a bfn but I know it might still be too early..
    32 is still young.. have you had any positive cycles?
    I feel guilty when I give my back history especially when there are so many women trying for their first. So here is a warning. I AM THE KIND OF WOMEN YOU ALL HATE. THE KIND OF WOMAN I NOW HATE AFTER THIS JOURNEY. I'm sorry and understand if after this you would all like me to bow out of this thread.
    I have 3 children - naturally conceived without any difficulty. I was on birth control with 2 of them. Their father was an alcoholic and drug user and abusive even through pregnancy. I wasn't healthy, was underweight, partied a lot. After getting out of there, counselling and getting my life to a great point, I met my (soon to be in 3 weeks) husband. He has no children of his own. I want to know what it's like to be pregnant to someone who loves me and supports me. I want to know how much better labour can be when your partner is so full of love and excitement- instead of so drunk that I have to drive myself to hospital in heavy labour.
    My point is, other than blocked tubes, there is nothing wrong. Yet all 7 cycles have been bfn. The two fs I've seen have done all tests and have said as I've had 3 healthy children they don't push for pgd. I'm sorry to all you wonderful ladies who I upset with this post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ivf newbie no, there's no room for hate in the IVF community. You are very blessed with the children you already have but no one should hold it against you that you would like another baby with your new partner so please don't think that. We are all here to support one another on this difficult journey xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nettz84 every embryo is a little different, so don't worry if it hasn't become a morula just yet. Sometimes it's just a question of what time the scientist checked on them or some just need a little more time. My BT should be on Wed 3 May.

@Hopeful137 I'm on Pregnyl 1500iu day before, day after and 5 days after. Progesterone 400mg pessaries 3 days a day, medroxyprogestrone 10mg tablets 4 times a day. But I should add that my FS is Warren de Ambrosis, who has a reputation for throwing everything at you.

@ivf newbie I'm so sorry to hear this cycle hasn't worked for you. And I for one, don't hate you. We all have our own reasons for being on this journey and no one has the right to tell you you shouldn't want a child with someone you love and who loves you in return. When will you be seeing your FS for a review?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017),nettz84  (26-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    @nettz84 every embryo is a little different, so don't worry if it hasn't become a morula just yet. Sometimes it's just a question of what time the scientist checked on them or some just need a little more time. My BT should be on Wed 3 May.

@Hopeful137 I'm on Pregnyl 1500iu day before, day after and 5 days after. Progesterone 400mg pessaries 3 days a day, medroxyprogestrone 10mg tablets 4 times a day. But I should add that my FS is Warren de Ambrosis, who has a reputation for throwing everything at you.

@ivf newbie I'm so sorry to hear this cycle hasn't worked for you. And I for one, don't hate you. We all have our own reasons for being on this journey and no one has the right to tell you you shouldn't want a child with someone you love and who loves you in return. When will you be seeing your FS for a review?
    Not sure about review app at this stage as they still want me to wait until blood test results Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishAsh View Post
    Sorry to hear @Ivfnewbie 🙁
    Best of luck now @nettz84 sending sticky vibes your way! @Carby any news yet today on how your going?
    Hey @IrishAsh looks like I'm down for monday morning EC. Got a couple big ones but more smaller ones so he wants to push me as far as he can - he reckons cause I'm on Synarel it makes it easier to push as long as possible? I have done Orgalutran most rounds but Synarel one other time and it seemed to result in the best embryos (not that they ultimately worked 😪) but maybe it was either pot luck or Synarel is something I react better to. Anyway that's where I am at. One more scan Friday morning just to see exactly what we have and then hospital on a public holiday! Boooo! What about u @IrishAsh ? Any updates today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ivf newbie View Post
    I feel guilty when I give my back history especially when there are so many women trying for their first. So here is a warning. I AM THE KIND OF WOMEN YOU ALL HATE. THE KIND OF WOMAN I NOW HATE AFTER THIS JOURNEY. I'm sorry and understand if after this you would all like me to bow out of this thread.
    I have 3 children - naturally conceived without any difficulty. I was on birth control with 2 of them. Their father was an alcoholic and drug user and abusive even through pregnancy. I wasn't healthy, was underweight, partied a lot. After getting out of there, counselling and getting my life to a great point, I met my (soon to be in 3 weeks) husband. He has no children of his own. I want to know what it's like to be pregnant to someone who loves me and supports me. I want to know how much better labour can be when your partner is so full of love and excitement- instead of so drunk that I have to drive myself to hospital in heavy labour.
    My point is, other than blocked tubes, there is nothing wrong. Yet all 7 cycles have been bfn. The two fs I've seen have done all tests and have said as I've had 3 healthy children they don't push for pgd. I'm sorry to all you wonderful ladies who I upset with this post.
    Hey @ivf newbie def no hate here! You have been though some awful times and it makes perfect sense to want to bear a child with this man that truely loves u and supports u. Sending you lots of good vibes for it to work out for you guys.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Carby For This Useful Post:

ivf newbie  (26-04-2017)