+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 98 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can understand that too, hopefully it will stay at a juicy 11 and not get any thicker for you!

Since starting IVF last year I've been on COQ10 and Elevit. My new clinic has also put me on 1mg of testosterone cream and 2 prescription melatonin tablets daily- to increase egg quality (so been on those for a month). My old clinic used to put me on aspirin and prednisolone after transfer too but the new clinic said they don't do that. I haven't heard of blackmores conceive well, what is in it?
    I know what you mean about the expense! I added up everything (appt, cycles, meds, dr fees etc) on the weekend and we are now $25K out of pocket for 3xfresh and 1xfrozen cycles. So grateful for medicare though! I'd hate to think how much we would have spent if Australia didn't have that, plus GP appts only cost $7 now since I've met the threshold..one little perk 😜

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I think the conceive well is pretty similar to elevit - pack says it has folic acid, iodine, copper, B1 and B2, C, D, E, zinc, iron, magnesium, fish oil, CoQ10, selenium etc so all the things that they say are important.
    I've also heard low dose aspirin is great because it increases blood flow to the uterus. I have taken it after other transfers but it didn't work (then again neither did the pineapple core or pomegranate juice or anything really )
    Reminds me I need to go do a big supermarket shop before EPU to get all the things I'll need after transfer as I'll be in too much pain between EPU and transfer to go anywhere much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I haven't added it up - too depressing that way! So grateful for Medicare too - there is no way DP and I would be able to afford all this if we were somewhere like the US.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have not added it up either between day surgerys and hospital stays before our ivf journey started i would hate to think about the cost if not for Medicare and health fumd

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum9 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm thinking of maybe just doing the aspirin after transfer anyway @nettz84. The conceive well sounds interesting, I might compare the quantities next time I run out. I know what you mean about the shopping beforehand. I always do the house clean, washing and try to make some frozen meals so I don't have to do anything after egg collection 😜 I've already stocked up on HPTs hehe. Are you a POAS addict like me?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful137 For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I will be POAS from about 8dp3dt! Clinic tests at 16dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha glad I won't be alone! The earliest I got a positive was 6dp5dt, but I'll start earlier to test out the trigger injection! Do you always do 3dt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful137 I think it depends, last fresh cycle it was a 2dt but with this one if EPU is Friday then I reckon it will be 3dt on the Monday, as the clinic isn't open Sunday. And with my frozen transfer it was a 5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    This is the first time I have posted. Thought I would share my experiences.
    TTC for 5 years.
    Had mild endo but successfully removed with hysteroscopy. Am borderline PCOS however cycle is pretty much like clockwork.
    I am also overweight which people will forever try tell you is related to the infertility however I weighed a lot less when I first started TTC and still no success.
    Hubby is fine too.
    2 IUI- no result
    Had 2 stim cycle with biochemical pregnancies. First hcg was 27 and 2nd cycle was 39 then declines. I think there is a problem with my uterus holding the embryo.
    1 X frozen transfer- no result at all.
    Just finished another fresh stim cycle but just started bleeding two days b4 blood test due.
    i just new it and felt it that the cycle was going to be unsuccessful again. My breasts stopped feeling sore 3 days ago and started to get aches in my pelvis ( period like symptoms) which was different to to twinges associated with crinone use.
    Took 2 weeks off work this time to relax to try assist.
    I woke up today with bad bloating and dull pelvic ache.
    Slowly as the day goes on I shed clumps of brown stained crinone and what appears to be a bit of cell/ lining or possibly even tint embryo. I only say this as it looks the same as the other two times.
    So now to wait and see what the blood test says! Did I have an early miscarriage again or was it a simple fail
    I guess and presume now I would need to get tested for NK cells.
    Has anyone else shared a similar experience?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Fimzy welcome! Sorry to hear you have had a long journey so far and that your most recent cycle may not have been successful I don't have much experience as this is only my 2nd fresh cycle but to me it does sound like testing for NK cells might be a good idea...
    When is your blood test?