Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When they did my lap they found my left Fallopian tube blocked but he said it looked normal . This was another gyno that did it.

So no cysts or fibroids or anything.

Husband only has 8 mil sperm count and only 7% rapid. ☚ī¸

I'm so upset about it all it's gets really hard .
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 11-10-2017 at 09:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your positive mojo, I really appreciate it and I have absolute confidence in Dr L. You have chosen wisely. Come back and ask as many questions as you like! [/QUOTE]

Thank you so much ... I sometimes think it will be easy and then other times I am so scared of the injections !!

I had a hormone test and my sex binding hormone was on the low side- I have no idea what this means and the fact that my gyno didn't even mention it annoyed me!

I only realised this once I asked for my paperwork so I can take to de lighten next month.

It's all so Much to take in and I break down all the time as I'm so scared of the needles and the whole process failing !

I sound so silly ☚ī¸
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 11-10-2017 at 09:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for the reassuring words.

I've had my thyroid levels checked and it was fine.

How do we check for PCOS ?
    I heard people with PCOS have irregular periods . My periods are always on time .

It's just such a confusing thing and the fact that he never bought it up upset me more now.

How many needles do you normaly take with ivf ?

I truely cannot wait for you to get your positive result this cycle 🙏đŸģ🙂🙂🙂

Thanks
    Reviews
    With Dr L I had to inject myself twice a day. Once in the morning with a small syringe and then in the evening with a pen that had a fine needle! [/QUOTE]

Thank you so much , yes I ovulate every month according to home testers !

I have done bloods twice which confirmed I have ovulated every month .

Sounds like I have to toughen up with the needles !
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 11-10-2017 at 09:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to hear other people's stories and updates with dr lighten too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm new here just joined to reply to this thread. I have two beautiful kids thanks to dr lighten and am starting to think about going back for a third.

I originally saw another fertility doctor (I wish I had gone straight to dr lighten but was referred to another dr and didn't know any better) and had two failed cycles and one cancelled cycle with that doctor. After one of my egg collections where no eggs were retrieved despite the dr expecting quite a few - I was in recovery in tears and dr lighten came in and spoke to me. I booked an appointment with him pretty much as soon as I got home and we did one cycle with him and got pregnant with my first child. When my eldest was 18 months we went back to dr lighten and did another cycle with him and got pregnant with our second.

Dr lighten is seriously the best and I wouldn't see anyone else.

On another note someone told me he now has an 8 month wait to get an appointment?! Can anyone confirm? I've never had to wait more than a month before so was quite shocked to hear that. I better call sooner rather than later if that's the case

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lamama For This Useful Post:

louisesky  (30-09-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamama View Post
    I'm new here just joined to reply to this thread. I have two beautiful kids thanks to dr lighten and am starting to think about going back for a third.

I originally saw another fertility doctor (I wish I had gone straight to dr lighten but was referred to another dr and didn't know any better) and had two failed cycles and one cancelled cycle with that doctor. After one of my egg collections where no eggs were retrieved despite the dr expecting quite a few - I was in recovery in tears and dr lighten came in and spoke to me. I booked an appointment with him pretty much as soon as I got home and we did one cycle with him and got pregnant with my first child. When my eldest was 18 months we went back to dr lighten and did another cycle with him and got pregnant with our second.

Dr lighten is seriously the best and I wouldn't see anyone else.

On another note someone told me he now has an 8 month wait to get an appointment?! Can anyone confirm? I've never had to wait more than a month before so was quite shocked to hear that. I better call sooner rather than later if that's the case

Hi Lamana, I had to wait 6 months to see him .

My appointment is on Friday 6th of October and I'm nervous and excited at the same time - I have no idea what to expect!

My issue is one blocked tube and husband low count - but I ovulate every month I always check .

Hearing your story made me realise there is hope ❤ī¸ thank you for sharing it means a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 27 when I first got pregnant and 29 with my second. I'm now 31. I was on the long cycle from memory
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 11-10-2017 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies, if you see any of your posts 'edited' by Mods in here, you have done nothing wrong, we are just editing to remove references to deleted posts. Cheers.