+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can definitely relate. I've had so many friends and work colleagues not just start, but *complete* their families during the nearly 8 years (and 23 IVF transfers) that we've been trying.
    You feel so utterly left behind.
    I'm actually changing workplace this year, and while it wasn't the entire reason, a big part of the reason was the difficulty of being reminded of all the negative associations on a daily basis- such as workmates I was due around the same time as with my lost babies.
    The more time passed and the more losses the harder it became, and the more isolated I felt.
    In a lot of ways I think it'll be far easier to work with people who don't know my history.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Froyo For This Useful Post:

bowiegirl (22-01-2018),Chocolate Rain (11-02-2018),Kalina (11-02-2018),Phia (13-01-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The off load IVF page

@Kalina- sounds like a similar journey I have been on for 2 years. I Agree with @Froyo with negative associations on a daily basis - this was fb and some groups in here. I couldn’t deal with 14 friends having second children while I only had a tube removal for my efforts for a second.

I have worked really hard over nov December to help me get through my next steps.

I have given myself till December if it doesn’t work then I will walk away forever.

I have unfortunately not had any of the testing I wanted done so will be asking in Two weeks for a refferal to doctor m so I can at least get what I wanted looked at.

I have seven embryos to try this year.

Miss talking to you girls xx

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

bowiegirl (22-01-2018),Chocolate Rain (11-02-2018),Kalina (11-02-2018),Phia (23-01-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A very small offload - How gross is Crinone? Ughhhh. Gimme an injection any day over those damn pessaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bowiegirl I am hearing you crinone is sh*t! All of the grossness!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

bowiegirl (23-01-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well 2018 started off ****. My biopsy cycle just got cancelled due to thin lining on progynova.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Rain (11-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Well 2018 started off ****. My biopsy cycle just got cancelled due to thin lining on progynova.
    Dammit! That sucks - sorry to hear that xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bowiegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today it is a month since we lost our DE baby girl due to a late miscarriage at 16.5 weeks. I have also got my period today so feeling pretty ****ty and get a text from my sister letting me know she is pregnant, now have 2 sisters due this year one in August and one in September I would have been due in June.
    Feeling particularly upset as this sister didn't ever text me or call me to say sorry for our loss and although I am sure she wouldn't have told me today deliberately I am feeling very angry with her.
    Husband is happy I have AF as it means we can try again soon but I just feel really sad today.
    Anyway thanks for reading and I just needed to vent somewhere

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maybebaby74 For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Rain (11-02-2018),Phia (11-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybebaby74 View Post
    So today it is a month since we lost our DE baby girl due to a late miscarriage at 16.5 weeks. I have also got my period today so feeling pretty ****ty and get a text from my sister letting me know she is pregnant, now have 2 sisters due this year one in August and one in September I would have been due in June.
    Feeling particularly upset as this sister didn't ever text me or call me to say sorry for our loss and although I am sure she wouldn't have told me today deliberately I am feeling very angry with her.
    Husband is happy I have AF as it means we can try again soon but I just feel really sad today.
    Anyway thanks for reading and I just needed to vent somewhere
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. Losing a baby is awful, and so cruel when you make it so far into the pregnancy. It's completely understandable that you would feel sad today, your sisters are moving towards what you should have had, the whole world keeps moving. I've never figured out a way to process loss in a way that makes it ok or hurt any less so I can't really offer advice. It sounds clichéd, but be kind to yourself. Let yourself feel what you feel, your loss is so recent and emotions still so raw.
    I hope your husband is being supportive today and on other days.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalina For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Rain (11-02-2018),Maybebaby74 (11-02-2018)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalina View Post
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. Losing a baby is awful, and so cruel when you make it so far into the pregnancy. It's completely understandable that you would feel sad today, your sisters are moving towards what you should have had, the whole world keeps moving. I've never figured out a way to process loss in a way that makes it ok or hurt any less so I can't really offer advice. It sounds clichéd, but be kind to yourself. Let yourself feel what you feel, your loss is so recent and emotions still so raw.
    I hope your husband is being supportive today and on other days.
    Thanks @Kalina I have just finished reading the whole thread and I know how hard this journey is for us all. This was our 11th cycle of IVF. Such a hard place to be

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maybebaby74 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Froyo View Post
    I can definitely relate. I've had so many friends and work colleagues not just start, but *complete* their families during the nearly 8 years (and 23 IVF transfers) that we've been trying.
    You feel so utterly left behind.
    I'm actually changing workplace this year, and while it wasn't the entire reason, a big part of the reason was the difficulty of being reminded of all the negative associations on a daily basis- such as workmates I was due around the same time as with my lost babies.
    The more time passed and the more losses the harder it became, and the more isolated I felt.
    In a lot of ways I think it'll be far easier to work with people who don't know my history.
    In the past I contemplated moving to another city or country to start again as a person who never tried for a second. DH thought this was insane, to me it makes sense to reset.