+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning girls
    @Ferngarden I really enjoyed reading your post.
    @kuwtk congrats on your Bub it makes me happy to hear of eventual success stories.
    @cag14 hugs Hun.

AFM- just for a bit of a laugh.........Im a self confessed POAS addict. It's a stupid habit really. More like a form of self torture. In all these years I've never seen two lines, hell I can't even get an evaporation line! But still I buy a pack each month.

Anyway I popped into the shops last night to grab a few things & of course when I walked past the toiletry aisle I threw a box of FRER's into my basket.

I nearly died at the checkout though. The supermarket worker started commenting on EVERY one of my grocery items as she scanned them.. ..."these avocados are delicious, my grandkids love these custard tarts, I haven't tried this brand of muesli before is it good etc etc".

When she got to the FRER's she picked them up, jiggled them in the air and said in a REALLY loud voice "ooooohhhh you must be sooooo excited".

The little old lady to my left turned and looked down at my stomach, the young guy to my right shifted uncomfortably on the spot, and I just stood there and felt my face go red and said "I'll pay by card please, no cash out".

I think she has now cured my POAS addiction! Lol.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chocolate Rain For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-05-2017),Caesardust  (05-05-2017),Charlie74  (05-05-2017),kuwtk  (05-05-2017),Vixjc  (05-05-2017),Wild Rose  (05-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 I think that a hair style change is pretty exciting!!
    I had a big chop and it feels great!!! Im boring, so yes, it does become the highlight of my week most of the time when i get my hair done.
    My nails are trashy fluro pink like your nikes. I always feel tarty with fluro nails. lol. See I'm boing.
    I didn't mean your nikes are trashy btw. I just re-read that!!!! I loved them. I just think my trashy pink nails are!!!
    Last edited by Tinachris; 05-05-2017 at 17:01. Reason: i had to explain my trashiness to billie

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Rain  (06-05-2017),Minniemin  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I haven't had a chance to pop in for awhile as it's been a very busy and tiring couple of weeks. Everything I'm reading I can relate to. The insensitive comments the useless ivf clinic staff adding stress and the many friends who have children and disappear from your life.

I'm still at the very beginning of this pregnancy journey and I don't feel at all that I've left the ivf camp. I have no idea about pregnancy. I know injections, pessaries, tablets, acupuncture, intralipids and anger. I'm struggling to find a place in this new limbo I'm in. Im very happy to have got this far and I'm trying to tell myself it's real but the anxiety level is sky high and I don't know whether that will ever go down. I don't even know what is normal anxiety for me anymore. Im permanently changed due to ivf. It will never leave me and I'll never feel like I can't relate to everything everyone in this thread is going through. I feel every comment in my heart and stomach.

So my hcg has continued to go up. I have a first scan on Tuesday. I don't want to think about it until then but I'm trying to remain quietly hopeful.

Xoxo

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caesardust For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (05-05-2017),Chocolate Rain  (06-05-2017),kuwtk  (05-05-2017),midnite01  (05-05-2017),Minniemin  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies..

Family have decided to shut me out and not talk to us.. well one person in particular.

I am upset and shattered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Hi ladies..

Family have decided to shut me out and not talk to us.. well one person in particular.

I am upset and shattered.
    Oh hon, I'm so sorry you're having such a tough run. If they are going to behave that way, then fruck 'em, you've got enough on your plate without having to deal with that sort of nonsense. Spend your emotional energy in those that give it back to you in spades, the rest of them be damned.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Rain  (06-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Caesardust I was so emotional reading your post. Sending you massive hugs on finally getting a beautiful BFP. Such happy yet bittersweet feelings and emotions you must be going through. I will be thinking of you on Tuesday. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate Rain For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (06-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not really contributing here on BH any more because my journey is over, but I so, so hope that this is the one for you @Caesardust as I know what hell you've been through. I agree, this changes us. I'm broken & I know that I'll never be the person I was ever again. She's dead, & in her place is an angry, bitter, sad, shell of a person who has no idea what to do or where to go next in life. I hope your miracle continues & that your anxiety slowly lessens & that there will be healing for you over time.
    @cag14 I'm sorry about your family. They can be cruel. My sister has just cut me off because I dared to get upset when she excluded me from my niece & nephews end of year concerts. Because I don't have children, these kids mean the world to me - & you know what my punishment is for saying how upset I was? Taking the kids away from me even more. Now I'm not allowed to have them stay overnight even though they have stayed with us for 3-4 nights every school holidays. This year was the first year I didn't see them for my birthday & they didn't get me a present or do anything at all. The cruelty & lack of compassion is beyond comprehension. People just suck.
    @Tinachris I just want to hug you. For a week. Trashy nails & all.

Hi @Billie2 *waving*

Love to all the other girls sharing this frucked up & totally ****ty journey.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (06-05-2017),Minniemin  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @Summer i'm sorry to hear she's being such a ***** in regards to your little niece and nephews that i know mean the world to you. what a horrible thing to do to you. what a selfish woman. so sad.
    i'm sorry things have been so hard for you. you know i'm here if you need to chat or anything. @Caesardust i'm so happy you're pregnant after everything you've been through. @cag14 hugs to you. Families can be tricky. you don't need the drama.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Caesardust  (06-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Summer it's so nice to see you back on here. I'm not on here much either even before the cycle but I miss the conversations with so many of the lovely women I've met on bh. I am sorry to hear you're having such a sad time with your sister it's just so distressing. How can people who are supposed to love you be so cruel?? I don't understand it either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Summer.. Seriously ur sister is a total b!atch!!!! There's no other explanation for it. How the two of u are related is beyond me!!

Hon, I'm still doing this sh!t.. I'm keeping going bcos I just can't accept the alternative, I think ur really strong for accepting that you can't continue. You are a beautiful woman who deserves to be happy no matter what. I hope your sisters kids eventually hate her for being so immature & destructive in their lives. She sounds like a textbook 'borderline PD'.. And I work in MH everyday... She's only hurting herself by hurting you.

Hugs to you hon X