+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Thanks for the replies, lovely stories keep them coming! I'm most terrified about the work load, my two aren't even that difficult but by the end of every day I'm so tired, I can't even imagine the sheer exhaustion of 3 children

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mama Mirabelle how are you going now?
    How do you find being pregnant and having two other kids to take care of?
    We have planned to start trying for our third this cycle. I'm slightly freaking out about it and considering waiting but I really don't think my concerns are ever going to go away no matter how long I wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    Thanks for the replies, lovely stories keep them coming! I'm most terrified about the work load, my two aren't even that difficult but by the end of every day I'm so tired, I can't even imagine the sheer exhaustion of 3 children
    I have a friend with eight children, imagine that! I don't know how she does it. An amazing woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 42 and 10 weeks pregnant with our 3rd, who is a "surprise" baby. Our girls will be 7 and 11 when Bug is born so big age gaps but works for us since they are both in school and quite independent. We tried for a baby for a few years and last year I really thought that our time was up. In fact if anything I thought I was pre-menopausal due to my periods being all over the place. We're a bit of a loud and fun-loving bunch so it was always entertaining to think another one of us could join our family and make 5 of us. I really don't think our #3 will make our life any harder other than having to buy a bigger car and perhaps go camping for holidays rather than jumping on a plane. I'm interested to see how the family dynamics change and evolve since our youngest is what you would describe as a true baby of the family but I'm sure she'll find her feet as a new big sister.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rednik75 For This Useful Post:

whiteroses  (05-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love how the older two dote on the baby. I love how my former "youngest" child is now a big sister and absolutely loving filling those shoes! My first two children are so close together in age, it was more like raising two babies - now, aged 6 & 4, they are so capable of enjoying a baby. The days are very full but this time of life is fleeting and so worth the investment. It's hard to imagine life with just two now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrint View Post
    Hey Mama Mirabelle how are you going now?
    How do you find being pregnant and having two other kids to take care of?
    We have planned to start trying for our third this cycle. I'm slightly freaking out about it and considering waiting but I really don't think my concerns are ever going to go away no matter how long I wait.
    Hi PinkPrint, I'm doing a lot better than I was at the beginning. I've had a couple of scans which I think has really helped to make it 'real' and I've started to feel a little bit of movement. I wouldn't say I'm excited, I'm still a bit terrified, but I've accepted it.

My youngest is 14 months and has just started walking so is super active at the moment and I'm finding it exhausting being pregnant and running after 2 children. DH has been really great though and is doing a lot with both kids when he's home in the evening and weekends so I can rest. I would say this has definitely been my toughest pregnancy out of the three because it's exhausting dealing with all the aches and pains and morning sickness, hormones etc and really not have any time for yourself while looking after other children.

I'm really looking forward to having the morphology scan in a few weeks. We're planning on finding out the sex and I think knowing if we're having a girl or boy will really make it feel real and we can pick a name, that'll be exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 boys, 9yrs,6yrs, 3yrs. They are great, they interact really well with each other and are into the same boy stuff so they will happily go off on their scooters, play with their cars etc. I've found it relatively easy tbh. The youngest tags along and just fits in so well. We are complete with 3, we have a good balance

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's nothing I don't love about having 3.. sure it's hard work but anything worth doing is. I had 3 in 3 years and honestly was the best thing ever. Everything is more exciting with more. More laughs more friends more fun. I wouldn't change a thing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (05-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the happiness they each bring to the family. The busyness is nice and not too unmanageable. My 3rd child is a firecracker child who forever is getting up to mischief

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkPopsicle For This Useful Post:

Tropical Bub  (06-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I adore having 3, absolutely love it.

When I was pregnant with my third I kept reading and hearing all these negative stories about 3 child families. I had a difficult pregnancy and tbh, the regret was quite strong. If I could have pressed a button to take the pregnancy away I may have done it.

But then he was born. And from the moment he was here I knew he completed our family. I have not had a moment of regret since. My kids are now 7, 3 and 19 months and there is nothing better than seeing them all play together. I may have hit the jackpot but my 3 don't often fight. They love being together and spending time together. I really believe that the feeling of knowing my family is complete is priceless, I wouldn't have that had i not had my third.