Closed Thread
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCola View Post
    Yeah I totallY forgot about it, I won't waste the sticks now as it can take aaages to wear off I saw... waiting sucks. Just glad I realised before too long, a few days would have cut right to the quick.
    I used to test mine out, but I got to the stage where the line was always the same so I was none the wiser either way.. Are you doing IVF or iui or something else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing IUI @nightowlsurprise and yeah I thought about testing it out too once I realised, to gauge how long the drugs usually take to wear off, but I don't want to waste the sticks now. Should be 4 days with only 2x over DPO4 & 8 of 1500 but who knows!!

The HPT's I have left are the digital ones anyways so I wouldn't be able to tell if the line was getting darker or lighter.. the smily face is not gonna be helpful in this sitcho sadly. I'll see how I go with my impatience til Thursday BT day!

Hubbie is a gem tho and picked me up one of the good line ones today tho, (the single packs are exp too!) but now I'm a bit scared to test...I'm still seeing signs everywhere..my sense of smell is driving me nuts.. and I have a stupid cold again so I can't take drugs to curtail the onset of this chest infection..yay, not...such a quandary!

Baby dust to all our lovelies out there!! I don't want to whine too much tho..How are you all going??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping this is your time @CherryCola!! When is AF due? And when was your last pregnyl??

Today is 7dpo and I don't feel a damn thing my AF is due on Monday and I'm not feeling positive...

I have another month of trying naturally and then it's to IVF cos I'm impatient lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nightowlsurprise, AF is due tomorrow and BT on Thursday. Been annoyingly sick with a cold/cough for a second week now aaaaaand I suck..I just couldn't wait and tested again thinking I'd see if the drugs were clear or not..I'd rather just know something..now, I couldnt hold out but it's a BFN. So that doesn't bode well at all for bothering with a BT. Guess it's back to the drawing board for another go at IUI in June...

On the plus-side I was invited to a pub crawl (lovingly renamed to a 'Historical Walk' by the birthday lad) on Saturday so I guess I can have a wine..seriously it's prob been 15years since I've been on one of those..Crazy.

Fingers crossed for you tho hon, it's blooming hard to stay positive so I hope there is a good stash of chocolate in yours and all of ye households!! To all my beautiful ladies, I hope that this is your cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer @CherryCola Not what I was hoping to hear.. So does that mean you're 13dpo today? I know it's probably low chance but you never know. I had a friend who bfn'd on 12 and 13dpo, but her frer was super positive at 14dpo and she's carrying twins! we were all expecting her to have a squinter at the very least on 12dpo.. I know these stories are exceptions rather than the rule, but you know the saying, it's not over until the horrid witch arrives. I hope she doesn't arrive but if she does, I hope you have a lovely "historical walk" filled with lots of booze and FUN! TTC really takes the fun out of life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 12 DPO but I have short cycles, 24 days a piece. I guess I get to jump back on the drugs on Sat or Sun, that's if AF arrives on time(unlikely), but wine is def on the cards after Thurs result is what I think it'll be. Big sigh.

Who else is taking drugs on here by the way? Are you injecting or taking pills?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 12 DPO but I have short cycles, 24 days a piece. I guess I get to jump back on the drugs on Sat or Sun, that's if AF arrives on time(unlikely), but wine is def on the cards after Thurs result is what I think it'll be. Big sigh.

Who else is taking drugs on here by the way? Are you injecting or taking pills?
    Mine were short like that too, but after endo excision they went back to normal!

Good luck hun. I'm not taking any drugs atm but will if nothing happens by July xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So turns out I didn't need to wait til the BT tomorrow, the timing wasn't awful tho as I had hinted to a gal pal about perhaps going to an art exhibit tonight a few weeks ago and that ended up being the PREFECT timing for a pick-me-up..why hello wine and blue cheese and SOFT CHEESE GALORE!! plus my friend is just beautiful company who did a HPT earlier in the day by chance and got a BFN - poor thing so similar boat and was also feeling a bit sad.

So yeah AF arrived on time for once and back to square one again I'm not looking fwd to all the drugs again..sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So turns out I didn't need to wait til the BT tomorrow, the timing wasn't awful tho as I had hinted to a gal pal about perhaps going to an art exhibit tonight a few weeks ago and that ended up being the PREFECT timing for a pick-me-up..why hello wine and blue cheese and SOFT CHEESE GALORE!! plus my friend is just beautiful company who did a HPT earlier in the day by chance and got a BFN - poor thing so similar boat and was also feeling a bit sad.

So yeah AF arrived on time for once and back to square one again I'm not looking fwd to all the drugs again..sigh.
    I'm so sorry to hear that cherrycola. I am thinking of you! That's great you had the art exhibit planned! A welcome distraction by the sounds of it. Especially with wine and soft cheese. Yum.

That dreaded witch grrrrrr, she needs a good banishing.

No drugs fertility wise for me, but things might change once I see the FS.

Make sure you treat yourself cherrycola! Maybe a massage or day spa outing to lift any spirits that get battered by this roller coaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry, too, CherryCola. You must be feeling wiped out from the emotional ride. I'm so glad, too, that you had a lovely evening of wine and soft cheese with an understanding girlfriend. This whole thing feels very lonely a lot of the time, so it's healing to be able to share the experience with someone you trust in real life from time to time. Do take care of yourself and enjoy the weekend ahead. Onwards and forwards and I hope July will be yours.