+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I love what you wrote Rachel3073. It is so much waiting isn't it! Sends me balmy half the time.

How is everyone going? I'm in my tww, almost half the way. Welcome to whiteroses and joelamber. It's great to have you here.

Thanks too cherrycola! I now have my referral, just gotta make my appointment. Thanks for your kind words and advice. How are you going after your IUI?

I have a feeling I didn't ovulate last month because I had no pms symptoms, no sore boobs, no cramps, hardly any of the normal niggles I get. Maybe it's just my body trying to confuse me. It's definitely doing that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. I'm disappointed but also mostly expected this outcome this month. I have all the signs that AF is a day or 2 away (light spotting, something that started happening for me only 18 months or so ago in those months I haven't been pregnant).
    I'm now motivated to get the timing right in my next cycle. This month and last month I didn't focus original try bc I was getting worn out by it. But now I'm motivated again.

I hope you are all having a better experience. Keeping my fingers crossed for all those still in the tww.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteroses For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (23-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear @whiteroses. I get upset when it's a bfn, but then am excited when I learn the fertile window opens 2 weeks later, so you start feeling positive again! I O'd today.. Let's see what happens.. This is month 2 post endo excision, which im so grateful for as its given me abundant fertile cm and a longer follicular phase!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (23-05-2017),whiteroses  (23-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteroses View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month. I'm disappointed but also mostly expected this outcome this month. I have all the signs that AF is a day or 2 away (light spotting, something that started happening for me only 18 months or so ago in those months I haven't been pregnant).
    I'm now motivated to get the timing right in my next cycle. This month and last month I didn't focus original try bc I was getting worn out by it. But now I'm motivated again.

I hope you are all having a better experience. Keeping my fingers crossed for all those still in the tww.
    I find my cycles follow a pattern of emotions. The day AF arrives is always the worst, and I usually cry and want to give up. Then the rest of AF is spent picking up the pieces and trying to find my positive attitude. Then excitement and hope throughout the fertile window and TWW

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

Crunchyapple  (24-05-2017),whiteroses  (23-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that, JJZK. It's comforting to know I'm not alone on this roller coaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Yay Crunchyapple for the referral, fingers crossed you have a few options not too far away for appts now for getting in, think mine was like 2 MONTHS way back when!! Bahh! On top of that it took about 3 weeks to finish all the tests and a week to get back in to see her again then wait around agaaaaain for my cycle to catch up..fricken ages.

I'm so bored of waiting folks...still remaining positive but yeah Rachel3073, my god I'm the same dang way. What's most annoying about the 2WW is the holy mother never ending constant..what does that mean questions going through your head... a little bit tender boobwise...oooo maybe?! A little bit emotional..oooo maybe??!! Am I spotting?? Yes.No..maybe?? Is that a twinge?! Gaaaah! I'm definitely hitting coocoookachoo town... I reeeeally wanna glass of wine..better not. Lols..

So yeah Track track track, it's a good daily habit my lovelies, I had no idea my O days were on the days they were with my cycle, even with all my googling..FS set me straight and with the app I have a better hang of things too.. Love those little POAS things as well, bit expensive if your an aholic like me, but awesome too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCola For This Useful Post:

Crunchyapple  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I've seen other threads that discuss this, but what app do you use? I'm not sure if I can face tracking with an app, but maybe it would be useful, as well as OPKs. I seem to be doing something wrong so it can't hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi whiteroses, I'm using Fertility Friend and it's good still in the free version. I did buy the extended version for 3 months but honestly I don't see much difference. One of our other lovelies had another reco but I can't remember what it was, have a squizz at the previous chats in this thread.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCola For This Useful Post:

whiteroses  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    How are you all going? Well I hope! Well my TWW ended a little earlier than expected, two days earlier to be exact. I am not surprised however as I picked up that I ovulated early so I am pretty sure my luteal phase was the right length, I just surprised myself but ovulating a couple of days earlier than expected. My cycles keep me guessing!! Lucky for OPKs! I'm disappointed though!!! AF can take a long holiday, and just let me conceive, come on! All the ups and downs and expectations then disappointment.
    Thanks CherryCola! I am just waiting for my partner to confirm his damn roster and then can make the appointment. Waiting, waiting! It's all about waiting. I can wait two months I think, I welcome the break from all the worries I have over TTC and can celebrate my birthday without worrying in the TWW if I can have a couple of drinks or not. Sorry I'm a bit of a downer today.
    That's great news nightowlsurprise about your cm and longer follicular phase! Fingers crossed for you.
    Also cherrycola it is so true what you wrote about the coocookachoo feelings in the TWW! I drive myself mad talking myself into pregnancy symptoms. Hahah you make me laugh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteroses View Post
    I know I've seen other threads that discuss this, but what app do you use? I'm not sure if I can face tracking with an app, but maybe it would be useful, as well as OPKs. I seem to be doing something wrong so it can't hurt!
    I use Ovia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

whiteroses  (25-05-2017)