+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CherryCola, thanks for your words of wisdom. My partner has his actual departure date for his work now so it look like next cycle is going to be missed. I really need to get onto booking an appointment so I can get my referral to a FS! I’m sending myself batty googling everything, it is very stressful for me and counterproductive. I just need to take action. I hope you are going well during your TWW.

Thanks CherryCola and Rachel3072, glad I’m not alone with the shortened cycles too. It was another thing on my long list of items to worry about, a bit shocking too to see them shorten like that! My last period just gone however ended up being four days, only just, the fourth day was light but definitely there. My body is definitely keeping me guessing.

How are you going nightowlsurprise? You will have some nice good eggs in there don’t worry! I am hoping the same for me, some nice good eggs in there, we just need one damn it!

Welcome tadine. I hope you are going well also. Thanks for sharing your story and I wish you nothing but the best! If you are up for the IVF experience I say go for it. I am not talking from experience however, but it is something I will consider once I go see a FS. You could give it maybe another cycle or two with the clomid if you have just started that? What does your doctor say?

I hope everyone is going well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Yeah @nightowlsurprise, save for the natural path, IVF rather than IUI is the most likely path with the egg issues you described but hopefully all the endo got zapped and natural conception would be the more fun way! Next month feels like a long time but it's good to feel like you really gave yourself a chance too. And Yeah I'm not super into IVF either but I'll do it I if I have to. They are totally worth it and I can't wait to have another, just highly addictive little creatures!

Turns out I got AF the other day dangit, so that was a gap of 2 weeks! Cripes huh..off for a scan tomorrow morning first thing tho to see if the follicles are looking okay or not to go again in this cycle. 🤞 Fingers crossed on all our sides for good eggos!

Welcome @tadine! Sounds like you're on the right path with checking everything out and knowing your sitcho. I think the faster we get onto getting medical help the better, getting appointments with a good FS and then getting all the tests sorted and getting all the timing right, it can take aaaaages to start. In the meantime keep going naturally of course but yeah, I'd jump on the IVF wagon asap, but that's just me. I'm a bit of a time freak now, I wished i had started MUUUCH earlier and not procrastinated so much! Good luck tho hon and go with what you feel is right for your family.

That's a shame re the wait @Crunchyapple, next cycle babes!! And definitely totally get onto those appointments! Given how long it can take to get onto see a FS, ask your Doctor to give you at least two or three options as well. You might not like your first one so a back up is good, or the one you first call might not be able to fit you in as soon as you'd like. Just a suggestion anyhoo Sometimes $$$ comes into these things too, go with what's right for your fam.

Sounds like a few of us are going stir-crazy in our 2WW's and hanging out for various timings and appointments, hope everyone is in good spirits and ye ole baby dust is a brimming on all your households soon! If not, then it's wine and/or ice-cream time!
    Xo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCola For This Useful Post:

Crunchyapple  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The two week wait is going sooooo slow!
    I am a POAS addict. I will start testing next Wednesday, which will be 10dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    Just wondering if I can join? I've just turned 44 and ttc our 3rd.

I had my first and second at 35 and 38. We thought we were done but then at 40 or 41 I got the niggling feeling I wasn't. We decided at 41.5 to go for a third, but then I had some other unrelated health problems that put everything on hold for 2 years. After 2.yrs, DH was vacillating, took a few months but then finally decided to try for #3. By this time I was 43.

I was lucky enough to conceive on the 1st try. Felt very smug! But then had a mmc at 9 weeks, in Aug last year.

My cycles were all over the place after that, settling down in about Jan this year. We've been trying since September last year. Had a chemical last month, now in the tww...

Certainly hoping some of you are getting some great news soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteroses For This Useful Post:

Rachel3072  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi im 39, 40 in July. Im ttc baby number 6 but no luck after 2 CP in 8months. I had an ultrasound the dr thinks i may have endomotrios (sorry about spelling) kinda ready to just give up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteroses View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering if I can join? I've just turned 44 and ttc our 3rd.

I had my first and second at 35 and 38. We thought we were done but then at 40 or 41 I got the niggling feeling I wasn't. We decided at 41.5 to go for a third, but then I had some other unrelated health problems that put everything on hold for 2 years. After 2.yrs, DH was vacillating, took a few months but then finally decided to try for #3. By this time I was 43.

I was lucky enough to conceive on the 1st try. Felt very smug! But then had a mmc at 9 weeks, in Aug last year.

My cycles were all over the place after that, settling down in about Jan this year. We've been trying since September last year. Had a chemical last month, now in the tww...

Certainly hoping some of you are getting some great news soon.
    Welcome. We have been trying since October last year so similar to you. I am in the TWW, 10dpo today. Let's hope our TTC journey is over soon 🤞🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by joelamber View Post
    Hi im 39, 40 in July. Im ttc baby number 6 but no luck after 2 CP in 8months. I had an ultrasound the dr thinks i may have endomotrios (sorry about spelling) kinda ready to just give up
    Hi 🏻
    My GP thinks I have adenomyosis. I am yet to have an appointment with a FS so not really sure what this means...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome newbies!
    Everyone is welcome and we seem to be seeing more and more of us endo gals on here, so crazy but get it sorted out quick with a lap and a zap of those annoying cells in the wrong place so you can get the baby cells growing asap! I did it all back a few years ago and it got me pregs pretty fast so fingers crossed for the lovelies looking at this possible eventuation. The surgery wasn't so bad either I thought, faaaabulous drugs and very little downtime but everyone is different too.

Who else is in the dreaded 2WW now?

I had an IUI today so it's only just begun but the nurses told me I should be eating as if was preg already..wish I'd know THAT yesterday so I could have scoffed half a block of brie or something..
    Mwahhh and baby dust to you all!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/member.php?105197-CherryCola, you make me laugh--thanks for your sense of humour to brighten things up! Bummer about the missed opportunity for brie. Good luck for the coming two weeks.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm halfway through the tww but have a feeling this isn't the month... We missed some opportunities to bd because of dh's work (or mood!), so I'm not overly optimistic. There's always that glimmer of hope, though... We'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay hi new people

I am STILL WAITING for my new cycle so I can TTC again. Sometimes I feel like ttc and even being pregnant is all about waiting. You wait to start, you wait for ovulation, you wait the 2WW to pee on a stick, then if you're lucky and succeed you are then waiting for the ultrasound, then waiting to tell people, then waiting for the 20 week gender scan then waiting waiting waiting for the tiny person. I have concluded I am rather impatient.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel3072 For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (19-05-2017)