+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early pregnancy symptoms or just AF on its way?

So i am 6 days away from AF and 16dpo and while i usually get the sore boobs, they are hurting a lot more than usual, even breathing in and out hurts!! I am also passing fluid more often around 10 times already today and only lunchtime!!! Something else that is unusual leading up to AF is my cm is present which i never tend to get and is more of a watery consistency (sorry tmi) than during ovulation. I'm also cramping in my lower back and comes around to the left side. not as painful as AF cramps but still uncomfortable....has anybody else who have got a BFP had similar symptoms or am i just reading too much into this? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have no idea as I've never had a BFP but it all does sound promising for you.
    I hate that the symptoms for pregnancy can be the same as AF. Currently driving myself crazy wondering at each little symptom, when I tried to promise myself I wouldn't. Hopefully we can hold out for longer before we test xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

KJH0901  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honestly, it could go either way

My first pregnancy I had loads of symptoms early on and it ended in MC.

My second (current) pregnancy I had no symptoms early on except some mild cramping after my transfer, and I'm still going strong. Personally, I think all the stuff you read online and in books about early pregnancy symptoms are the exception and not the norm!

Try not to read too much into symptoms - quite often I think we stress ourselves out more worrying about what we do or don't feel when really we should just try to enjoy the moment. You'll soon know the answer

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

KJH0901  (09-03-2017),wheelsy  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KJH0901 just checking in and seeing how you are going today?? Any news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    @KJH0901 just checking in and seeing how you are going today?? Any news xx
    Hi Wheelsy imtrying to be good by not testing but it is becoming more tempting 😩! So at this stage I am just going to see what happens and wait until AF comes, still 5 days out. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are stronger than me! I know I shouldn't have but I tested this afternoon and BFN. Hold out as long as possible! good luck xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    You are stronger than me! I know I shouldn't have but I tested this afternoon and BFN. Hold out as long as possible! good luck xox
    It's hard that's for sure! Oh no! It's always difficult when you think this could be the month and the dreaded bfn...do you mind me asking how long have you been ttc? We are on month 9, I'm 28 and DH is 35. Didn't think it was going to be this long or hard to happen! Going to try and wait until next Wednesday. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Month 4 for us, me 29 and My partner 37. Similar age gap to you guys!! I think we'll give it one more month then go and start testing, particularly due to his age. Yep I agree, it just seems so easy for everyone else around me. But I guess not many people talk about their struggles with ttc in the real world, only the successes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very true! I have a friend whose due mid April and she got pregnant through iui due to pcos and there is certainly no way I can feel any bitterness there only happiness she was able to have her time. I couldn't help myself I took a test and it was bfn 4 days out from AF I am so mad at myself for caving in...we are month 9 going into 10 I would recommend go and see someone you do not want to go through what we have it is so frustrating! Dh and I are going in April he is busy with work ATM so have to wait until then. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you got a BFN, there is still time. Fingers crossed it works for both of us this week, and we don't need to do any investigating. Was going to test with FMU today but stopped myself, AF due tomorrow so will try to test then. U hear all these miracle stories of late BFP's, so hope they can be us!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

KJH0901  (11-03-2017)