+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default (Trigger Warning) Gang Home Invasions victims account

If you live in Vic please be careful. If you have a security door, please keep it locked. Lock the car even if you are driving it.
    Here in my small area there are 4-5 home invasions a day now. Its getting rediculous. Theres a group on FB that are going to regularly post victims statements as they need a voice. I'm posting the first one. One of many. I didn't realise myself how bad its become and balled my eyes out reading this.
    Some how the link to 'just' the attack was deleted, but l found another one but its alot longer with the groups mission statement. So just skip to the attack or else it can be very long winded.
    Again trigger warning!!
    http://haydenbradford.com.au/wp-cont...ed-Version.pdf
    Last edited by Mishmash; 09-03-2017 at 11:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishmash View Post
    If you live in Vic please be careful. If you have a security door, please keep it locked. Lock the car even if you are driving it.
    Here in my small area there are 4-5 home invasions a day now. Its getting rediculous. Theres a group on FB that are going to regularly post victims statements as they need a voice. I'm posting the first one. One of many. I didn't realise myself how bad its become and balled my eyes out reading this.
    Some how the link to 'just' the attack was deleted, but l found another one but its alot longer with the groups mission statement. So just skip to the attack or else it can be very long winded.
    Again trigger warning!!
    http://haydenbradford.com.au/wp-cont...less-State.pdf
    This is absolutely horrific. I honestly wish I hadn't read it.

I live in country Vic and had no idea.

Do you know if this is happening in Melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Victoria is a huge area, specifically where is this happening? Not very helpful to say 'if you live in VIC be careful'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its actually happening all over Melbourne and surrounding areas. Maybe not so bad in the country areas. Just in my area two of my friends children were attacked. One instance was her son walking home from the bus and had a gang come up to him. He gave them his phone and wallet straight away but they still attacked him until he was unconcious. Actually they still kept going even after he was unconcious. Its really sad how bad it is getting. This group though is going to publish victim statements regularly, so l'll keep you all posted if you'd like. Some of the what the victims have posted is just heart breaking

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mishmash For This Useful Post:

Reeve  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I couldn't read all of it- too distressing.

I mean this in the most sincere way - is this for real????!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How do I find the FB group, Mishmash?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default (Trigger Warning) Gang Home Invasions victims account

Quote Originally Posted by Mishmash View Post
    Its actually happening all over Melbourne and surrounding areas. Maybe not so bad in the country areas. Just in my area two of my friends children were attacked. One instance was her son walking home from the bus and had a gang come up to him. He gave them his phone and wallet straight away but they still attacked him until he was unconcious. Actually they still kept going even after he was unconcious. Its really sad how bad it is getting. This group though is going to publish victim statements regularly, so l'll keep you all posted if you'd like. Some of the what the victims have posted is just heart breaking
    Are you in Melbourne? Understand if too personal and you don't want to answer!! Thanks for posting this. As distressing as it is I'm glad I'm aware now.

Also would like link to FB page pls?

Actually, have heard of apex (sp?) gangs before.. maybe these are same people? Had no idea about the home invasions though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes unfortunately this is true. The FB group is called Protect Victoria. It is not a racist group, its about all gang violence. You'll hear stories from all over Melbourne from other victims too. Its horrible that most people don't know whats happening. I'm in the Western suburbs for the person who asked

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mishmash For This Useful Post:

Reeve  (09-03-2017),yadot  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scary.

This is a reality and its such a massive issue in Victoria that really needs to be dealt with.