+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea why DH is so against it. He reckons we'll forget half the stuff so will have to go to the supermarket anyway

He currently does do the groceries on the weekend, but it just eats into our family time, especially now that we have to go to the fruit shop as well. So I thought it might be a better option

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I use Coles. I like click and collect because I can just go whenever I'm ready to head home and they bring them out to my car. The website is easy to use and I've found that I don't often have an issue, but when I do, it's always quickly and easily sorted. We do sometimes get delivery, which is free because I have a Coles MasterCard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Like LMS I use it all the time. I haven't had to do a big shop with a trolley, lugging dog food and nappies and toilet paper and all that for a year or more. I buy bread, fruit and vegies some other items separately but with a little baby online delivery is just too convenient. I love that I always have a next day delivery slot available in this area, even if I order last thing at night. If I get dodgy meat I let them know and they always refund for it. Like others said, worst part is when they are out of something you really wanted or needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allatsea View Post
    I have no idea why DH is so against it. He reckons we'll forget half the stuff so will have to go to the supermarket anyway

He currently does do the groceries on the weekend, but it just eats into our family time, especially now that we have to go to the fruit shop as well. So I thought it might be a better option
    I find I forget less stuff because it prompts you with your list of items previously bought

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bezzy For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (07-03-2017)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Yes I do occasionally. It's pretty easy and delivery is usually good though some time slots are more expensive than others. I've never tried the site on a phone so can't help you there. The good thing is if you forget something you can edit your order up to the day before delivery.

I've been ordering groceries from YourGrocer recently. I love it as I can get groceries delivered from the various markets around Melbourne.