+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love to join in, DH and I have just agreed to start trying again in the coming weeks. We already have 4 gorgeous girls but never felt our family was complete. We started trying 2 years ago and suffered 6 m/c and one missed miscarriage in November that really broke me at the time. I'm now stronger and looking forward to the future of bringing another bub into this world.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

Evee16  (10-03-2017),Yogis Mumma  (10-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @BabyG4 and I am very sorry for your losses.
    It is exciting that you and hubby feel ready to try again and fantastic that you can now look forward to good things

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HannahH For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (10-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit of an update from me. I got my blood test results today and apparently my thyroid function is not optimal (but isn't terrible), I have low progesterone and very high androgens.
    So that would explain why my cycle is all over the place and I've been bleeding constantly.
    I am also going for a pelvic ultrasound on Monday to check everything on the inside, so I'll let you know how that goes.
    Initially, I want to try working with a Naturopath to see if I can regulate my hormones, rather than just taking prescribed hormones.
    I know it's very personal and each to their own, but I'm a big believer in helping the body to find the right balance on it's own and curing the cause, rather than just treating the symptoms and never fixing the underlying problem.
    Unfortunately, it means I'm probably in this for the long haul and won't be getting my rainbow for a while, but I think it's the right thing to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HannahH what a bummer let us know how the ultrasound goes . Has your thyroid always been an issue or just now when ttc? Definitely a good idea to get it sorted but I understand your frustration . I just finished my period so just waiting for another fertile window to roll around .. still feeling hopeful but I think dh gets stressed with the pressure and sex becomes a chore etc so not sure how I will fix that.... hmmm keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck for your scan today @HannahH hope everything looks good. I agree with using natural medicine too, when your thyroid doesn't necessarily need to be treated as yet, you're better off trying other options first. I was seeing a little Chinese herbalist in Adelaide, she was amazing. Herbs were disgusting but I felt they helped a lot.

I recently got my results back from the testing they did from my missed m/c in November, not sure how it took 3+ months to come through. Everything looked fine and ruled as spontaneous m/c (think that was the term used). My GP believes my B12 could have caused some issues being extremely low, I've just had my second round of weekly injections, hopefully with that treated, it won't cause anymore issues. I'm not going to come off the pill for 3 more weeks, more so for maternity leave purposes. I only started working in January, would love to be entitled to maternity leave and paid parental leave (provided that doesn't change).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just chiming in with my story. I suffered my first miscarriage nearly 18months ago after almost 2yrs of trying for our 3rd baby to complete our family. 18 months and we are still struggling to fall pregnant again, there are times were I feel like we should give up but I know in my heart that my family is not complete so I'm hanging in there. ☺ Best of luck to all of you for your rainbow babies 💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you ladies don't mind me posting I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses & hope you get your rainbow babies soon.

DS is our rainbow baby ❤️ It took us 3.5yrs TTC to fall pregnant the 1st time, then 4 months after our mmc we fell pregnant with him.
    @Evee16 I am so sorry for your loss of little Charlotte (what a beautiful name).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just bumping this thread to see how everyone is going ? @HannahH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just bumping this thread to see how everyone is going ? @HannahH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    Unfortunately I am joining in this thread as I had fallen pregnant but unfortunately lost our baby. It has hit me hard as our baby was much wanted and I was so happy. Its been hard mentally and I question myself over it. I am aware that it isn't my fault but still feel very sad. How Long have others waited to try again after miscarriage? I'm in no rush.