+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMay View Post
    Thanks ☺haha. When you get rid of the baby stuff you get pregnant! ! Happened the last two times for me.
    I won't be getting much for this baby....I have been given a car seat capsule and have had a couple of cot/bassinet offers.
    I've kept my favourite tiny little suits from the other kids most if which are gender neutral. I found a whole heap of tiny girl clothes in the toy box!!

And as for the pregnancy, I have found them a little harder each time. I am 44 so I think age plays a big factor. More tired etc. I also have a huge varicose vein on my leg.....urgh. It doesn't hurt just looks awful😕

I had a post partum haemorrhage after number 4, so hoping that doesn't happen again! I found the after pains to expel the placenta were excruciating....much much worse than labour. My poor old uterus was working hard. It will definitely be the last bubba for us.
    It's not the getting rid of baby items, it's any time I go back to low carb eating. Ditch any kind of sugar and bam! Haha.

I have a couple of ugly looking varicose veins, I think I'll keep an eye on them.

I was 20 when I had my first. My Dh always wanted a big family and I said 30 was my cut off. I had our 6th 2 weeks before I turned 30. I must say definitely over the years it has gotten harder, the labours much quicker and the afternoon are sometimes worse than the labour itself. My dh often laughs as I've had all with no pain relief but once those afterpains hit I'm asking for something!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Countingthetribe For This Useful Post:

RoseMay  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha yep I'm the same. Drug free births then afterwards I'm all give me those painkillers every four hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 5! But not having any more!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 4B2L For This Useful Post:

RoseMay  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fellow mums and dads. Wondering if anyone here has a baby suffering from colic like my poor little guy? I'm willing to try anything at this point! Saw a bottle advertised on facebook that is supposed to help with colic and reflux. Have any of you out there tried it? Podee.com.au ?? Think I'm going to buy one and try it out anyway. Any advice is appreciated
    Thanks,
    Alf

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?
    I'm 21 weeks and exhausted. Worrying about things too. My house is a tip and I can't keep up. Night times are hard, after school activities, dinner, dishes and getting everyone to bed. My 3yo still wants me to lie with her to go to sleep! !
    Sometimes I'm too tired to have a shower and not sleeping well:-(
    I just wonder how another baby will git in to all of this! !
    I know it will be ok though. ...you just do what you can right?
    Just needed to get that out :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4B2L View Post
    I have 5! But not having any more!
    Yep! I am definitely done after this one!!! 5 is my limit I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Night times are still hard here too. We have good nightst and we have bad nights. The more organised I am the better which i admit, my organisation isn't that great whilst i'm in the first trimester as i am so exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes my organisation skills are pretty lacking sometimes! Things do run smoother if I am on top of things.

brydz is offline blessed with everyone amazing in my life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just found out I'm pregnant with number 5. We already have one 7 seater car which is good but need to upgrade our second car as it's only 5 seat small sedan and comfortably fits me and my current 4 but obviously will be short a seat..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats brydz!!
    Yes it's the logistics of 4plus kids, isn't it? I drive a Tarago and DP has a Landcruiser, but the 3rd row seats have been taken out for his tradie drawers and tools. So kind of annoying when we want to go camping or need to tow a trailer, he has to take it all out and put the seats back in.
    Plus we are moving out to to rural property on dirt roads and I'd be much better in a 4wd, but I love the space in the Tarago.