+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybaby View Post
    I have six age ranging from 16 to 1 with 5 girls and one boy. Congratulations on your pregnancy :-)
    We have 4 girls and 2 boys. I think my hubby is hoping for a boy.

bunkx is online now Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Countingthetribe View Post
    They have never let me go a week over with my 5th and 6th. I'm given a s&s on my due date and within two days I'm delivering. Be interesting to see what they do this time as it will be a new hospital for us.
    I have gone 9,14,10 & 7 days over. I will also be going to a new hospital this time but think they have similar policies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 4 and 20 wks pregnant with number 5.
    I don't know anyone IRL with any more than 4 kids!!
    We have DS13 DS8 DD7 DD3. The kids think they are ready for a little brother but they will have to wait as I never find out the sex beforehand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have 4 and trying for #5 hoping for twins this time as it will be my 100% last pregnancy. Would also like to even up the boys vs girls tally lol DS said no babies unless they are boys. DD12 isn't so keen on more babies. DD14 can't wait she loves babies.
    Dd14 DD12 DS9 DD5

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really fit in this section yet. Have three and currently pregnant with #4. DD4 DS3 DD1

We are hoping for a larger family- I would love to have five/six- I just don't know if my poor body can handle the pregnancies. I have such a tough first 12 weeks with morning sickness and genetics see I have quite bad viscous veins through my legs.

I come from eleven so I loved growing up in a large family and really only ever imagined a house full of kids.

😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMay View Post
    I have 4 and 20 wks pregnant with number 5.
    I don't know anyone IRL with any more than 4 kids!!
    We have DS13 DS8 DD7 DD3. The kids think they are ready for a little brother but they will have to wait as I never find out the sex beforehand.
    Congrats on your pregnancy.
    I know a couple of families that have more than 4 but one is blended. Between them they have 9.
    I want to find out the sex, we had just gotten rid of our baby stuff last year when we moved. DD 2 although the baby of the family is quite grown up, sleeps in her big bed etc. I want to be prepared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Constanceprice View Post
    I also have 4 and trying for #5 hoping for twins this time as it will be my 100% last pregnancy. Would also like to even up the boys vs girls tally lol DS said no babies unless they are boys. DD12 isn't so keen on more babies. DD14 can't wait she loves babies.
    Dd14 DD12 DS9 DD5
    My older kids know and they keep asking me about the possibility of twins. They run on my dads side but I'm hoping they skip me lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mandmbaby View Post
    I don't really fit in this section yet. Have three and currently pregnant with #4. DD4 DS3 DD1

We are hoping for a larger family- I would love to have five/six- I just don't know if my poor body can handle the pregnancies. I have such a tough first 12 weeks with morning sickness and genetics see I have quite bad viscous veins through my legs.

I come from eleven so I loved growing up in a large family and really only ever imagined a house full of kids.

😄
    Just see how you go. Each one of mine have been so different.
    What was it like growing up in a family of 11?
    I sometimes feel there are times where my eldest resents being in a large family but then I think it has a lot to do with being a near teenager and wanting things their own way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know a couple of families that have more than 4 but one is blended. Between them they have 9.
    I want to find out the sex, we had just gotten rid of our baby stuff last year when we moved. DD 2 although the baby of the family is quite grown up, sleeps in her big bed etc. I want to be prepared.
    Thanks ☺haha. When you get rid of the baby stuff you get pregnant! ! Happened the last two times for me.
    I won't be getting much for this baby....I have been given a car seat capsule and have had a couple of cot/bassinet offers.
    I've kept my favourite tiny little suits from the other kids most if which are gender neutral. I found a whole heap of tiny girl clothes in the toy box!!

And as for the pregnancy, I have found them a little harder each time. I am 44 so I think age plays a big factor. More tired etc. I also have a huge varicose vein on my leg.....urgh. It doesn't hurt just looks awful😕

I had a post partum haemorrhage after number 4, so hoping that doesn't happen again! I found the after pains to expel the placenta were excruciating....much much worse than labour. My poor old uterus was working hard. It will definitely be the last bubba for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just see how you go. Each one of mine have been so different.
    What was it like growing up in a family of 11?
    I sometimes feel there are times where my eldest resents being in a large family but then I think it has a lot to do with being a near teenager and wanting things their own way.
    I really enjoyed growing up with heaps of siblings- I mean you never got your own space and always shared a room normally with at least two others but I didn't know any different.

Some of my siblings didn't enjoy it as much and in turn have only had one/ two children in their family now, so really depends on your personality.

I had a emergency c section for first baby, then a VBAC however quite a dangerous delivery due to a shoulder dystocia so my third I had a planned c section. I have quite large babies (9/10 pounds) so it was assumed the safest. This is what makes me think this pregnancy #4 will be our last as I am not sure how safe it is to have multiple c sections. It makes me sad- my mother had all 11 of us naturally.

But we are just taking it one pregnancy/ birth at a time. I am only 29 so we have time in our side. We probably just need to have bigger gaps as we had our first three in under three years.