+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies it does help to hear from people who have been through it and seen the light at the end of the tunnel!
    I do think getting rid of the swaddle could be part of it but he was a crappy sleeper anyway I thought getting rid of them may help him find his hands to suck.
    We have reverted to full swaddling in a muslin and feeding to sleep. He's still only doing short naps but at least there's no screaming!
    I'm not keen on co-sleeping as I get uncomfortable staying in the same position for too long, but we've been laying down at my toddlers nap time together - it's the only way I get a break.
    Thank you for all your suggestions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone. My DS is 5 months today and I have a 2yo DD. DS's daytime sleep turned to **** during the third leap and never went back to being good after that. We've just gotten through the 4th leap and I had two days of massive improvement but unfortunately that doesn't seem to have stuck and maybe it was just coincidental that it coincided with the leap ending.

Nothing I've tried has consistently worked. We did a lot of settling in the pram but then it stopped working.

Anyway, sorry, no advice as I can't figure it out either. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I hope we can both turn a corner soon. My stress levels are through the roof and exhaustion is a killer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone. My DS is 5 months today and I have a 2yo DD. DS's daytime sleep turned to **** during the third leap and never went back to being good after that. We've just gotten through the 4th leap and I had two days of massive improvement but unfortunately that doesn't seem to have stuck and maybe it was just coincidental that it coincided with the leap ending.

Nothing I've tried has consistently worked. We did a lot of settling in the pram but then it stopped working.

Anyway, sorry, no advice as I can't figure it out either. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I hope we can both turn a corner soon. My stress levels are through the roof and exhaustion is a killer.
    Thank you. Sounds like we're both doing it tough right now, hopefully they both turn a corner soon!
    He rolled over for the first time today, I'm hoping in a few weeks when he's a bit more mobile he might decide to be a tummy sleeper and settle down a bit. But it definitely means we have to lose the swaddle