+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recommendations for Melbourne South Hospitals/OBs

I've just found out I'm pregnant after 5 rounds of IVF and I'm in a little shock still.

I have PHI, but not sure if I want to go private or public. I like the continuity of care of private as well as the more personalised hospital stay...but not so much the price.

Jessie Mac / Monash Clayton is my closest hospital, but I've heard good things about Peninsula Private which is also pretty close. Waverley and Cabrini are probably pushing it distance wise....

Any and all suggestions and recommendations would be most welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Allie79. Congratulations! Hope your pregnancy is going well. Who did you end up choosing as your OB and hospital? I have also recently found out about my pregnancy and looking for an OB in the same area.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up with Peter Neil and most probably Cabrini (I'm booked in there but might have to go to Jesse Mac due to a complication). I'm feeling totally crap, but keep getting told that's a good thing!

Had a few great recommendations from friends in the end, Scott Pearce, Saul Cohen and Mark Petris. But I choose PN based on where his rooms where and a very strong recommendation from someone who is 10 weeks ahead of me!

I emailed about 10 in the end and got their prices/FAQs and used this as a way to narrow down my choices too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allie79 For This Useful Post:

Mongol  (06-05-2017)