+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @skye17 we are waiting cause our DD is only 13mths old lol one at this age is pleanty. We did wait about 6 years after we got married to have DD we were young and having fun.
    @RangerBaker omg congrats on remission hopefully baby comes quickly for you when you do start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by syke17 View Post
    I am in the same position as you! When did you get married?
    We were married in October. So just gone 6 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I also it happens quickly I feel it is the right time just st wish end of year would hurry up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea we are wishing the year away but at the same time want it to slow down so we can spend more time with our princess

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I were discussing baby names on the weekend . I think he's getting as excited as I am, though that's kind of getting a little ahead of ourselves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi ladies

mind if i pop in?
    we are looking at ttc #3 either late this year or early next year. (still not decided yet)

our original plan was to be ttc now, but i kind of let myself go so am focusing on weight loss for now, hoping by nov/dec ill be happy to start ttc.
    im seeing a dietitian fortnightly and focusing on calorie counting and exercise... motivation is reasonable for now.

we have been together for almost 9yrs. engaged for 7.
    we have 2 sons - a 6yo, and a 2yo, and an angel bub.
    we started ttc#1 in feb 2010
    anzac day 2010 we got our first positive! but sadly lost bub 2 weeks later.
    one cycle passed, and we concieved our oldest on the second cycle, with a bfp in july 2010.

our second bub we started ttc in october 2012, but nothing happened until july 2014. i did lose 25kgs in 2014 so thinking that helped!

we will be trying to sway for a girl for a few cycles when we start

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (07-06-2017),The2Peas  (07-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've been thinking about having children lately and I'm going thru the process of preparing my body as I have PCOS then last night I had such a vivid dream that we had a baby and now I'm in clucky overdrive so will be trying as soon as I can so fingers crossed this year is our year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummas and mummas-to-be!

My name is Sasha Davies, and, along with being a hopeful mum-to-be in the next 12-18 months, I am a PhD candidate at Deakin Universitys School of Psychology, where I am in the process of recruiting participants for the “Baby Brain” Research Study.

This research project primarily focuses on trying to understand if and how pregnancy changes our brains, and how this might influence differences in weight gain during pregnancy. We will be tracking women from the pre-conception phase through to their third trimester.

My team and I are hoping to recruit between 70-100 women living in the Melbourne region who are planning to become pregnant in the next 1-12 months. If this sounds like a project that you would be interested in participating in, we would love to hear from you! Our study is completely safe and non-invasive, and all information provided by our participants is completely confidential. Your participation is 100% voluntary, and all participants will go into the chance to win a $100 Coles-Myer gift voucher at each completed testing time point as a "thank you" for your time.

I am also proud to announce that our project's website is now live (www.babybrainresearch.com). I am really excited to invite you all to have a peek at it, and pass it along to anyone you know who may also be interested.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Contact details:
    Name: Sasha Davies (PhD Candidate, Deakin University)
    Address: www.babybrainresearch.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/babybrainresearch
    Email: nextgen@deakin.edu.au or shansens@deakin.edu.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our 'baby fund' is underway . Makes it feel a little closer to happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Thought I'd pop I'm and say 'hi' as we are planning on TTC in January if not before. I have three kids, 2 boys who are 6 and 10.5 months and a daughter who was lost at full term 3 years ago. We have been fortunate to be super fertile in the past so hoping it's easy this time around. I am breastfeeding and have only had one period as yet and that was a couple of months ago so hoping it will return before too long as we won't be weaning.
    [MENTION=11993]shadowangel0205 we are swaying too Obviously happy either way but my eldest would love another little sister

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tainted For This Useful Post:

shadowangel0205  (24-09-2017),The2Peas  (13-07-2017)