+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nasvhille! *POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*

So... I watched the most recent episode on Monday night... and I just can't.

What the hell did I just see?!?

Where On earth do they go from here? It's going to be miserable. I mean the show's always been very dramatic, but I'm not sure I can deal with the immense sadness that's going to be involved with all the characters from this point on?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nasvhille! *POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT*

I was shocked too. I had no idea it was coming. The actor said they was in it for the duration! I'm also not happy with the direction they are taking Scarlett and Gunner. I don't understand why she is so angry with him. I get he went off the rails when his brother died, but she was the one who refused his proposal and he moved on. She then told him she loved him, and he dropped everything and April for her. He never cheated or did wrong by her. So why is she so angry with him??!!

The on-off with Avery and Juliette is getting bit much. I thought they were back on after their chat and "more than a chat" a few weeks back, but then hey have them off again. I just want more music and some happiness back. All the story lines are pain or dark right now.
    Last edited by Californication; 01-03-2017 at 16:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't been enjoying this season as much as the others and that last Ep doesn't make the rest of the season look too good now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw a preview of tomorrow's Ep. Was short, but I still cried. No sure I wanna watch tomorrow.