Closed Thread
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thanks @Constanceprice!! I didn't realise FR bought them out!! Great, I'll go back to using them. The only issue I have is that there aren't enough syringes in the box.. Do they sell syringes on their own? I suppose I could buy some other syringes and use those instead..
    @ricepudding, the stark white BFNs are heart breaking.. I hate it and the cycle before my lap, I couldn't get myself to test, I just couldn't! So shall we make a pact to test on 10 May, the day after our AFs are due??
    @Stephie91 I saw the second line yesterday!! I hope it gets stronger!! How many dpo are you today??

Yay @cmwtc2012 for your solid peak smiley!!!

I agree with @Loveablebubbles re @cmwtc2012 and not feeling guilty for not taking so long.. I have been trying for a year, but I'm happy when others get their bfp cos it gives me hope!!!! I enjoy seeing other BFPs, especially when they come early!!

Oh wow @Constanceprice, what a great post about the vitamins you take! You're the second one who has used, successfully, soy isoflavones!!! I want to use them too, but I just had endo excised and Estrogen is not good for it

Can I ask how old you are? If you don't mind sharing, of course!

Welcome @shoveover!!!
    I'm due on 9 May along with @ricepudding! We are TTC buddies!! @ricepudding and I are trying to hold out testing until 10 May!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (27-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise I'm with you! If I start having crazy symptoms though, we can negotiate right?! Kidding. I genuinely want to hold out and not see another white test. Ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise 11dpo today. I might try a 3 hour hold this afternoon I've heard some people have higher hgc levels in the afternoon.

Might limit my fluid intake too.

Dh thinks I'm crazy he says there is no line and if I need to squint or concentrate hard it doesn't count Haha!

Will keep you guys updated on how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ricepudding View Post
    @nightowlsurprise I'm with you! If I start having crazy symptoms though, we can negotiate right?! Kidding. I genuinely want to hold out and not see another white test. Ever.

Let's see how we go on a day by day basis.. But I think we should try and hold off until 10 May!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

ricepudding  (27-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Quote Originally Posted by Stephie91 View Post
    @nightowlsurprise 11dpo today. I might try a 3 hour hold this afternoon I've heard some people have higher hgc levels in the afternoon.

Might limit my fluid intake too.

Dh thinks I'm crazy he says there is no line and if I need to squint or concentrate hard it doesn't count Haha!

Will keep you guys updated on how it goes.
    That happened to me.. I ALWAYS see a second line.. I know where the line is after having done so many of them, I swear I can see a second line even before I've peed on the stick....

It's still early so your line should get darker and then you can show your husband how wrong he was!!
    Last edited by nightowlsurprise; 27-04-2017 at 09:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I can see it too hard to say on a pic though. My fingers are crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is 1dpo.. This is going to be a very long 2ww........

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (27-04-2017),Stephie91  (27-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going, @ricepudding, my ttc buddy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    He he. Aw, thanks for asking @nightowlsurprise!

I'm really really sore in my lowest abs. Not quite AF cramps, not quite wind. It's maybe 1dpo (not quite sure) so I'm not excited, just uncomfortable!

How about you? Sounds like you're clock watching already hon?!