Closed Thread
Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stephie91 you poor thing, it sounds just like stupid, awake when you shouldn't be, know you'll be knackered when it's over, anxiety!

I absolutely recognise those symptoms, it's actually good to read them described by someone else. Kinda proves I'm not the only one! I'm sorry you're feeling them though. Hugs.

Is there anything else going on that could be stressing you? If not, TTC can make you crazy. Every day can feel so very long, you feel EVERY minor twinge or burp or bump on b00bs, you over analyse everything and focus more than you would otherwise.

I'm finding I start each cycle now thinking this isn't the one, but then the "symptoms" trick me and I really start to believe. And that can lead to an anxious demeanour overall, for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Oops.
    Last edited by ricepudding; 24-04-2017 at 22:02. Reason: Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ricepudding Thanks for your kind words. It is good to know I am not the only one that has felt this way.

I do have some major work deadlines this week that I think may be a contributing factor. But i do feel like TTC has made me a bit crazy!

I think I might try to go into my next cycle with a more relaxed attitude. I'll let you know how long that lasts! haha

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephie91 For This Useful Post:

ricepudding (24-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wheelsy such wonderful news! Congratulations!!! Do you mind sharing the symptoms you had in the TWW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kylie575 we are very excited! Here's my symptoms:

6dpo- sore throat and queasy light headed feeling while walking around doing groceries. The sore throat never came back.

7dpo at night- very achey like I was about to get the flu. My nipples were crazy sore and still are now - very hard and sore.

10dpo- tiniest amount of brown/yellowish/dirty discharge on my liner, just a small speck that had me excited & anxious but questioning if I really even saw it.

13/14dpo: muscle spasms in my uterus that were visible from outside when I was lying down. Felt really ticklish and something I had never felt before.

Constipation started at about 6dpo, I usually go once a day without fail but since then it's been every three days

Other than these, I was just tired tired tired the whole time (still am!)

I always thought I'd be able to tell with my CM changes but I didn't notice any different in CM from this cycle to the next. I have previously had sore nipples in other cycles so I wasn't too interested in that symptom at first, until the soreness became so intense and constant.

Hopefully this helps or is at least a little bit of a distraction for others in the tww!! Fingers crossed for everyone xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman (25-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @wheelsy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just dropping in to say 🖑

I'm on CD14 and day 3 of flashing (high) smiley faces. This cycle is almost identical to the last. I think if I get peak tomorrow I'm not investing in digis next month because they are so $$

Newho been BD every 2 days since end of my longest AF in history, real time 7 days plus spotting, so fingers crossed the BFP is at the finish line of my 27 day cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Just dropping in to say 🖑

I'm on CD14 and day 3 of flashing (high) smiley faces. This cycle is almost identical to the last. I think if I get peak tomorrow I'm not investing in digis next month because they are so $$

Newho been BD every 2 days since end of my longest AF in history, real time 7 days plus spotting, so fingers crossed the BFP is at the finish line of my 27 day cycle!
    We've been doing the same, BD'ing every second day but since cd6. Today is cd13. I have been using Ovuplan opks, but I haven't seen surge yet and I've got fertilise cm since endo excision a month ago..

When is your next af due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    We've been doing the same, BD'ing every second day but since cd6. Today is cd13. I have been using Ovuplan opks, but I haven't seen surge yet and I've got fertilise cm since endo excision a month ago..

When is your next af due?
    Due around May 9th. You?

I have EW CM today so me thinks peak will hit either later this afternoon or tomorrow!

We will just keep BD'ing every 2 days until EW CM is gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm stressing, which I know I just unhelpful and energy wasted.

We didn't BD last night and today I have loads of CM and it seems a bit stretchy (never gets as stretchy as it used to any more). Cervix maybe seems soft but I'm not convinced I know how it's meant to feel at this point if my cycle.

I'm worried we've missed the egg again!