Closed Thread
Page 77 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I agree, I think it's far too early, I wonder if anyone else on here has O'd quite early after recently coming off BCP? Last cycle I didn't get any ECWM but I think my temps were quite reliable, I'll show you last month's chart. It made sense with the dips and rises based on when I got AF etc. but who knows Lol are you TTC for your first? IMG_1492929703.630565.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep ttc my first 😊 what about you?

Your chart looks quite good and consistent.. So it would be realiable data.. mine not so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep also TTC our first. Very exciting but stressful first 2 months TTC haha definitely obsessed with POAS and OPKs for the first few weeks, trying to back off this cycle. Let's hope we both get BFPs ASAP

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's nice to have someone to talk to that's in the same situation

I think I'm going to be poas addict!

Fingers crossed we get a BFP soon!!! 🤞😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ssstephy & @Stephie91 we're also TTC our first. Exciting time! But definitely a little stressful as I'm really wanting us to conceive quickly! I only use Glow and Ovia to track cm, but not tracking temp or using OPKs. Would you suggest I do use OPKs? And if so, which can you recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else get terrible ovulation pain? Feels like a burning / stabbing / cramping pain and only lasts a few hours but goodness it's painful! Reminds me of labour pains

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylie575 It's so exciting, I'm also hoping we conceive quite quickly, I wouldn't rely on the apps and CM alone, my friend is also been trying to conceive and she has a 28 day cycle and O's on CD 16 which is 2 days after the apps date for ovulation.

I'm using the Clear Blue advanced digital which was recommended by my friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ttc first timers I'm also trying for number one , I have used clear blue for the first cycle of trying and internet cheapies for this cycle and I found the internet cheapies really good for ovulation testing can't say for pregnancy as we haven't gotten to that stage in my cycle yet.
    With clear blue I just got a smiley face not a flashing one

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Smiley shows your ovulation, but I get it being hard to get the BD timing if you don't get a couple days of flashing.

Remember that the cheapies don't always give you much notice before the surge so be ready!
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 23-04-2017 at 17:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stephie91 it took exactly 4weeks for my af to come. The symptoms from after implanon were insane. I swore black and blue I was preg. Had a bleed at what could have been implantation. Now know it was a withdrawal bleed from the implanon. That thing messed with my body and hormones sooooo much! Today is 51 days post implanon and 5dpo. The week after af was the best week ever after my body started to normalize after imp.

Good luck everyone hope the last weeks of this month gives us some more BFP's
    I'm testing Tuesday with hubby, probably tooo early (8dpo) then Saturday before he goes to work (12dpo) only testing Tuesday because I have a u/s on Wednesday.

Got half my hair cut off today, had a great day with the family we went and saw Boss Baby. Got a pimple breakout and pinching in my lower belly last night.