Closed Thread
Page 76 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone, I'm waiting for a pap to be done before we can start ttc again, so while our 1st cycle will start around May 21st, I won't ovulate or test until June, but still I wanted to pop in and say hello!
    @CBear987 my first was a 34 weeker, so not as tiny as yours, but I'm concerned about the next one coming early, (especially as I've now had to 2 lletz procedures) so I'm going to push to get a stitch put in.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Disbride For This Useful Post:

CBear987 (23-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Disbride I think any prem bub is scary whether they be 34 or 27 weeks but hopefully your LO is ok now and that we both never have to go through something like that again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CBear987 View Post
    Hi all

I've been watching this thread for a while & using it as a way to distract myself during the TWW.

It's great to hear all the BFP stories (especially @wheelsy - congrats - that's an awesome conception story).

I'm TTC NO.2. First time I fell pregnant right away (beginner's luck) but we're on month 4 of trying now so its taking a bit longer. Plus No.1 was a microprem (27 weeks) so I'm pretty nervous of the same thing happening with No.2.

I'm only 3DPO today so still a while to go before I can POAS again... for that reason please keep up the chats! I need the distraction!
    We conceived NO.1 first go as well but I have a feeling NO.2 may take us a bit longer.

I went into pre-term labour at 25weeks but luckily we were able to keep him inside. I totally get your nervousness! I'm dreading pregnancy but looking forward to when baby gets here!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

CBear987 (23-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm waiting for a pap to be done before we can start ttc again, so while our 1st cycle will start around May 21st, I won't ovulate or test until June, but still I wanted to pop in and say hello!
    @CBear987 my first was a 34 weeker, so not as tiny as yours, but I'm concerned about the next one coming early, (especially as I've now had to 2 lletz procedures) so I'm going to push to get a stitch put in.
    I'm going to need a stitch too.

My lletz didn't leave much cervix, it was so bad that when I needed a second lletz they refused to do it and used acid instead in the hope that it would be enough.

My gynaecologist prepared me early by telling me this, so I've known for 10 years that I'll need one. Was scary as an 18 year old to think about it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Can anyone give me an opinion or advice? I just came off the pill, this is my second cycle off. My first cycle off the pill was 49 days long, and I ovulated on day 37. I'm currently on CD13 of this cycle. Before I went on the pill 10 years ago I had 35ish day cycles. On CD10 my temp dropped, and now fertility friend thinks I ovulated that day, see chart attached. I had no other signs of ovulation except I did have a tiny tiny bit of EWCM on CD12 which doesn't really match up. Anyway, I just went to the toilet and had some blood on the toilet paper when I wiped, like spotting? But really really really minor like it would've been one smear of pinky blood. Any ideas what's going on? Any advice appreciated IMG_1492927139.125479.jpg
    Last edited by ssstephy; 23-04-2017 at 16:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ssstephy sounds exactly like me this cycle.

I though I ovulated on CD 15 according to opk but I had pink bloody ewcm on CD 16. I'm putting it down to ovulation bleeding.

Although I've heard it can be a spike in hormones that causes it.. we both are off bcp so it's possible our bodies aren't regulating our hormones properly.
    Last edited by Stephie91; 23-04-2017 at 16:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie91 View Post
    @strategy sounds exactly like me this cycle.

I though I ovulated on CD 15 according to opk but I had pink bloody ewcm on CD 16. I'm putting it down to ovulation bleeding.

Although I've heard it can be a spike in hormones that causes it.. we both are off bcp so it's possible our bodies aren't regulating our hormones properly.
    Ohh possibly, I didn't even think of that haha maybe our bodies just aren't used to being off BC yet. Do you usually have a long cycle? I had a lot of symptoms last cycle when I O'd, like cramping etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycle varies between 25 - 28 days. I noticed I also had cramping and twitching when I O'd this month.

Did you ttc in your first month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did TTC in the first month yes, I was using CB advanced digital OPK but never got a peak fertility but my temps confirmed I O'd CD37, we didn't BD at the right time though I don't think I've never had a natural cycle less than 35 days so weird I could've possibly ovulated at CD10?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also used the CB advanced digital OPK only got 1 day of high fertility the next day was peak and I was testing 5 days before I got the high. Not sure how reliable they are. I've tried temping but I can't make sense of my chart. CD 37 that's quite late, now you've got me thinking maybe i might not have O'd yet??

I don't know if I would rely on the temps maybe keep checking your CM and BD every second day, I do think CD 10 may be a bit early for a natural cycle of 35 days.