Closed Thread
Page 71 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum thing, I have two beautiful kids and my partner and I have been trying for baby #3 since December 😬 Hoping that this is our month as we had a positive OPK last night.. So we will see 😀😀😀

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RilesNPipes For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (20-04-2017),skydancer  (20-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Welcome @RilesNPipes, I hope your stay here is short!

So very happy to see your BFP @wheelsy, although your contributions and positivity in this thread will be missed!
    Last edited by Kaya; 20-04-2017 at 13:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Help.. so I'm CD 9 and my flo usually only goes for 5 days MAX with only 1-2 days heavy. This time I had massive clots (I mean like 1/2 cup of blood in one go around day 2 and now I'm still getting blood mixed with creamy discharge. Do others experience this? I haven't had it before..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I had stage 3 endo removed about 3 weeks ago. My cycles were usually 24 days long and this is the first period after my laparoscopy, which came after 26 days.

Today is day 8. I usually ovulate between day 11-12, but I got what appears to be a positive opk today. Does this look like I'm about to ovulate or not really? The second line is not as dark as the control line and I'm not sure how long it takes for it to be the same colour.. Anyone know?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1492668072.841395.jpg

Any help would be appreciated as I'm worried I now may have a short follicular phase problem......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi night owl. I'm also trying to interpret an opk today. I got a peak reading on my clearblue dual hormone digital this morning (which should indicate an LH surge). I also took an opk last night (top stick) and this afternoon (bottom stick). I'm not sure if this means I had my surge last night and it was picked up this morning on the digi, or if I'm building up to it today? I'll probably take another one later tonight. I think they do have to be as dark or darker. So maybe you're building up to a surge tomorrow or the day after?

My temps look to be on the rise as well... So I really hope I ovulate! (Have been told I probably haven't been the last few cycles by my Endocrinologist)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Hi @Proteaceae! Thanks so much for responding! I decided against the clearblue digi this time because it drove me crazy last time and it's $40!!
    I bought a themometer to start temping but I'm still a novice and can't wake up the same time each day.
    My LH was 1.8 five days ago so you're right, maybe I'm building up to it. I was just hoping I would ovulate on day 14 rather than day 10 or 11...
    Looking at your opks, I think you may also be building up to it because today's stick is darker than last night's, but then again, I couldn't even read my own so you should take what I say with a grain of salt.

I have noticed that I feel myself getting hot during the night so I guess I'm building up to it as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Hi everyone

I had stage 3 endo removed about 3 weeks ago. My cycles were usually 24 days long and this is the first period after my laparoscopy, which came after 26 days.

Today is day 8. I usually ovulate between day 11-12, but I got what appears to be a positive opk today. Does this look like I'm about to ovulate or not really? The second line is not as dark as the control line and I'm not sure how long it takes for it to be the same colour.. Anyone know?

Attachment 89834

Any help would be appreciated as I'm worried I now may have a short follicular phase problem......
    That looks like you have 1-3 days left before you ovulate.

It could go dark really quickly from there though, so I would be testing twice a day now

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    That looks like you have 1-3 days left before you ovulate.

It could go dark really quickly from there though, so I would be testing twice a day now

Good luck!
    Thank you very much @Lanabananah! If I get two lines the same colour, then it's usually 24 hours or so before I ovulate at my age of 40, would you agree?

How many days after a positive opk do you recommend intercourse? Does the egg only hang around 1 day?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

Lanabananah  (20-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very much @Lanabananah! If I get two lines the same colour, then it's usually 24 hours or so before I ovulate at my age of 40, would you agree?

How many days after a positive opk do you recommend intercourse? Does the egg only hang around 1 day?
    Hi nightowl, I agree with @Lanabananah to test twice a day now. I've had lines like yours and the next day got a really strong positive.
    As for DTD, I'm no expert as I haven't had any luck getting pregnant yet! I guess I'd be doing it tonight and tomorrow though. Hopefully someone else can advise you. All the best!!

Thanks
    Reviews

apparently:
    Once it gets the same darkness, you should ovulate 12-36 hours after that, and egg hangs round for up to 24 hours.

I would start BDing now, and keep going for 2-3 days after the dark line.

Just to make sure!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (20-04-2017)