Closed Thread
Page 60 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What is the earliest dpo that people have had an accurate hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 17 my excitement is off the charts lol IMG_1492296813.626911.jpg

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constanceprice For This Useful Post:

#Mama (17-04-2017),cmwtc2012 (16-04-2017),Evee16 (16-04-2017),FirstTTC (16-04-2017),InterestedWoman (17-04-2017),jackie2 (16-04-2017),JJZK (16-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just looking for some advice/glimmer of hope from you ladies...

I'm cd33 today and my cycle is only ever 28 days due to the medication I'm on for PCOS and for the IUI I had this cycle so 5 days late is VERY unusual!!

I poas this morning but I'm in Thailand so finding a test I could read and would be accurate was hit and miss...anyway it's bfn I'm not at all stressed and have been quite relaxed this whole cycle (very unusual)!

Has anyone had bfns on tests but still been pregnant?! I can't get blood tests due to being away, we get back at 11pm on the 19th and have our first ivf appt early on the 20th so if I can save paying $450 for that appt it would be great

Not really any symptoms! Just a little off (could be Thai food), tired and cramps/pains on and off...

I think I just want hope more than anything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mad89 sounds promising, but sounds like you will possibly going home via a pharmacy on Monday Good Luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Fingers crossed but still not getting too hopeful!!

We are meant to be getting a couple of little tattoos up here on Tuesday so would be nice to know if I am so I don't hurt the little bean

Might try a cheap different brand from the 7/11 Tuesday morning and see if it's any different! Just have to use the pictures for directions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    Just looking for some advice/glimmer of hope from you ladies...

I'm cd33 today and my cycle is only ever 28 days due to the medication I'm on for PCOS and for the IUI I had this cycle so 5 days late is VERY unusual!!

I poas this morning but I'm in Thailand so finding a test I could read and would be accurate was hit and miss...anyway it's bfn I'm not at all stressed and have been quite relaxed this whole cycle (very unusual)!

Has anyone had bfns on tests but still been pregnant?! I can't get blood tests due to being away, we get back at 11pm on the 19th and have our first ivf appt early on the 20th so if I can save paying $450 for that appt it would be great

Not really any symptoms! Just a little off (could be Thai food), tired and cramps/pains on and off...

I think I just want hope more than anything!!
    Good luck xx sending baby dust your way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived tonight can I be put down for testing on the 18th May

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Back here again. ****** of consciousness/brain dump.
    I've been hanging out in my sons fb dig and haven't been back to BH regularly since the DIG was established. He was born in 2014 I think I need to move over here for the support and camaraderie.
    We've been TTC since June 16. My cycle is all over the shop and I bleed constantly. I'm back seeing a Chinese herbal medicating practitioner and having acupuncture. The woman I see works with the local fertility clinic. She's got me tracking and temping. The screwed up thing is trying to track accurately when I will wake up with a fresh, bright, 'wet' bleed. Then come lunch time it stops for 24 hours or so and nothing. Slightly coloured discharge for a while. Bright wet bleed again a day or two later. Then it might stop and I will get light spotting the rest of that day. Then back to dark CM when wiping. Then random dark spotting. Maybe some bright red spotting. It's literally all over the shop and I might have a couple types of bleed or discharge in the one day. How the hell do I even accurately track that so I can go and get the bloods I need on the right days of my cycle?! I need those so we can work out exactly what's going on.
    I need the graph to understand it properly. But Kerrie (acupuncture/Chinese medicine etc) thinks it's to do with oestrogen levels not rising high enough to trigger an LH surge which makes you ovulate. So that means not enough progesterone is made. Which means my eostrogen levels drop even further and get really really low in an attempt to try and trigger SOMETHING to happen.
    So the uterine lining doesn't get to a good enough thickness/quality to grow anything and is basically constantly shedding. Hence constantly spotting/breakthrough bleeding/period all the time.
    Last edited by #Mama; 16-04-2017 at 19:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't even know. But. I'm back. Hopefully some of this magical baby dust you ladies are having will rub off. I'm looking forward to following along! ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Constanceprice lol! Good luck!