ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shellzand View Post
    Hello @Mad89 are you TTC for first child?
    Yes still trying for number one for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April/May TTC group chat

@Lanabananah are those strips really bad !? I bought the same ones off eBay did they never show a positive during ovulation?
    Yea the pink ones I bought were complete duds. Haven't got even a light line once in the 3 months I used them, even when other brands showed really really positive lines (or the digital solid smily face.

I was lucky and got a refund though
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 25-03-2017 at 08:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys .. just started my cycle today we have been having unprotected sex for over 5 years and never once a BFP.. feeling a bit deflated but trying to keep positive...
    Have you seen a doctor yet?

Try the ones you've got but maybe order the other ones or try another type of test, it will be good to know if you're ovulating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I have seen a doctor and had all the basic tests, AHM test to check egg quality, progesterone bloods at certain times in my cycle, a HSG to confirm that my tubes were not blocked. Hubby has been checked too and his SA was all clear . I started acupuncture on Saturday and have been three times. I do have irregular period and longer cycles so she said perhaps regulating my cycle will help. We are finally seeing a fertility expert on Monday. I feel nervous and anxious about it all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shellzand For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (24-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your feedback regarding the strips, I think I might just invest in a digital monitor !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @shellzand we also see an Acupuncturist for both of us and take Chinese herbs. Been doing it for 3 months now, by the time we do ivf it will be 6 months. Apparently acupuncture is a long term result process. Not sure if it's helping but despite the bad taste of the herbs I love how they make me feel, it regulates my hormones and makes pms better for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone see how they have pulled a bunch of pregnancy tests? Everyone check your batch numbers!

I'm basically not testing this month! I haven't really been doing OPKs... just been having sex every 2 days in the fertile window.
    Needed a break from testing for Ovulation...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (24-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck at the FS @shellzand ! I also have been having acupuncture and taking herbs. I didn't get AF for 10 years and since starting I not only got AF back but my cycle has gone from 40+ days down to 31 days!
    @Lanabananah which colour strips did you get on eBay? I buy opk's on eBay and they work a treat ☺ I use them in conjunction with digital
    @kylez83 how've you been? Do you have a set date for ivf?
    @taylormacpat I feel the same but I've committed to cycle tracking for 3 months (this is month 2) in the lead up to seeing FS. Means having about 6 blood tests a month to confirm ovulation.

I'm struggling a bit at the moment my sister and I started ttc at the same time...she's now 14 weeks pregnant and just announced it on fb. Don't get me wrong I'm soooo stoked and over the moon for her.. I'm just sad for me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (25-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

@dreamingofnumber3 the pink ones didn't work, I now use the green ones that unicorn09 recommended and they are perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dreamingofnumber3 we have a Skype meeting on Monday morning with our ivf dr. I'm looking forward to it and starting on our next steps. It's o day today for us too. Not too hopeful we will get lucky but you never know! Have to give it a go.

Sorry to hear your feeling down, it's so hard. Sending hugs