Closed Thread
Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzab6 View Post
    @wheelsy! Omg tell me about it! Fingers crossed it's a positive sign!! How far along are you into this cycle now?
    Not sure its been a strange cycle for me! I'm CD30 and AF would usually be here today/tomorrow. My CM seems like AF will be here any minute. However I ovulated late so still have another week to wait according to FF. Just a waiting game. Don't have the urge to test yet so I guess that's good How are you travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's really good.. I think I'm doing better than I imagined with waiting. I just keep visualizing how our reactions would be if it was negative and that seems to keep me going.
    Nipples are still killing me!! I'm trying to take comfort in it not being my whole boob which is my biggest AF sign!
    Nausea def has come in big waves today! I said to DF this morning if I'm not pregnant than I'll be absolutely blown away from this sickness.. def won't ever take any symptoms into consideration next cycle!!
    We are still POAS tomorrow morning, but I do worry it's still bit early... so we have Sunday and Tuesday back up (brought a 3pack lol) and then won't feel as bad if it doesn't come up first go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    Not sure its been a strange cycle for me! I'm CD30 and AF would usually be here today/tomorrow. My CM seems like AF will be here any minute. However I ovulated late so still have another week to wait according to FF. Just a waiting game. Don't have the urge to test yet so I guess that's good How are you travelling?
    I have a good feeling about you!!! Crossing everything for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2 For This Useful Post:

wheelsy  (13-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzab6 View Post
    Oh that's really good.. I think I'm doing better than I imagined with waiting. I just keep visualizing how our reactions would be if it was negative and that seems to keep me going.
    Nipples are still killing me!! I'm trying to take comfort in it not being my whole boob which is my biggest AF sign!
    Nausea def has come in big waves today! I said to DF this morning if I'm not pregnant than I'll be absolutely blown away from this sickness.. def won't ever take any symptoms into consideration next cycle!!
    We are still POAS tomorrow morning, but I do worry it's still bit early... so we have Sunday and Tuesday back up (brought a 3pack lol) and then won't feel as bad if it doesn't come up first go...
    Yep this nipple soreness is the worst! My boobs soreness comes and goes from cycle to cycle, so really can't rely on that.... Not too much longer to wait and we will have answers. And either way I'm sure the nipples will calm down soon haha..... Good luck for tomorrows test.... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2 View Post
    I have a good feeling about you!!! Crossing everything for you.

Thanks @jackie2 I sure hope so as well! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    over the Easter break we have DH brothers 40th and that entails lots of drinking so I thought though I wouldn't drink much anywY I better test even though o said I wouldn't. Glad I did as I got a bfp! I did two tests of different brands to confirm and both came up positive. CB says I'm 1-2 weeks so very early. Got doctors on Tuesday to get checked out.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KJH0901 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (13-04-2017),jackie2  (14-04-2017),Kaya  (15-04-2017),kylez83  (14-04-2017),lozzab6  (13-04-2017),Mad89  (13-04-2017),taylormacpat  (13-04-2017),wheelsy  (13-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to those testing over the weekend hope there are some more bfps! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeek @KJH0901 this is fabulous news!!!!! How have you been feeling?? Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelsy View Post
    Eeeeek @KJH0901 this is fabulous news!!!!! How have you been feeling?? Congratulations!
    Thanks chicky!!! I do hope you get your bfp this week! Just sore boobs really bad and little light headed ness yesterday and today (very brief). When are you due to test? X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KJH0901 For This Useful Post:

wheelsy  (13-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @KJH0901 How exciting!! Congrats
    Send some baby vibes this way lol let's hope it continues this long weekend!