Closed Thread
Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Update

Hi lovely ladies,

Today my blood tests confirmed I am pregnant. My hcg level is 470 and I am just at five weeks. I don't know much about hcg levels but with my miscarriage history I can't seem to get rid of my anxiety. The doctor said this number was normal at this early stage. As I am high risk I am already booked into see the ob on Thursday. Oh please let this baby grow strong and let this one stick !! 3 years TTC and 3 miscarriages. Sending you all baby dust xx

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Monicasbutterfly For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (11-04-2017),cmwtc2012  (11-04-2017),jackie2  (11-04-2017),KJH0901  (12-04-2017),kylez83  (12-04-2017),Mad89  (11-04-2017),taylormacpat  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KJH0901 View Post
    Firstly a huge congrats to everyone who has received a positive this month i know a few of you have been through a lot to get there. Fantastic the perfect Christmas present! ������

For us still waiting on AF it is a frustrating time leading up to the week post ovulation and AF due date. I was naughty and took FRER HPT on Sunday with straight negative. AF due tomorrow so expecting it anytime now. I am usually very regular though no pre cramps boob hurt like they do before AF arrives. We will be going onto month 10 if no outcome.
    I am looking into acupuncture as a natural remedy i have heard assist with fertility, but also to relieve some stress related issues from my work. I think this may be part of the problem with why we may not be getting pregnant. Also think i may not be ovulating, do not seem to get the symptoms or fluid i have heard mentioned on here at ovulation time. Think a trip to my gyno/ob may be a good idea.

Lanabananah could you put me down for May 10th testing thank you xoxo
    Both DF and I did and are still doing acupuncture now after our bfp. I did it for my anxiety and I can 100% say it helped with the anxiety. I was also having it to help with blood flow to the uterus. DF was having it done for low sperm count. We started it in December last year and got our bfp last week.

But in saying that I also had a hysteroscopy, DNC and laparoscopy, which I also thinker possibly helped.

Good luck xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

KJH0901  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KT8 View Post
    crying in the toilets at work today as AF arrived :-( 15 mths now trying for #2. Sorry for the downer post but feeling super down.
    Sending hugs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

KT8  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Monicasbutterfly View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,

Today my blood tests confirmed I am pregnant. My hcg level is 470 and I am just at five weeks. I don't know much about hcg levels but with my miscarriage history I can't seem to get rid of my anxiety. The doctor said this number was normal at this early stage. As I am high risk I am already booked into see the ob on Thursday. Oh please let this baby grow strong and let this one stick !! 3 years TTC and 3 miscarriages. Sending you all baby dust xx
    Not sure if I replied to you in another thread but my Acupuncturist said acupuncture can help if people are prone to miscarriage and he told me to contact him immediately if I am concerned at any point. Could be worth looking into?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great monicasbutterfly!!

Welcome @Taylor291 ! Good luck this month, hopefully not going too crazy in your tww lol

Well I am def feeling a lot more positive today, after my depressing start to yesterday. My nipples have insanely gone sore, and not my boobs at all, which is VERY unusual for me a week before AF is due. And they are quite firm also. Which is a good sign.
    Yesterday I was so bloated at work I had my pants undone under my top lol
    Still getting cramps in my uterus and nausea coming in waves. I brought hpts off eBay yesterday which means I have to wait for them to be delivered so won't get them till tomorrow night and then we are away Friday night... if I leave them at home then I can wait it out till Sunday to poas.
    Feeling great about it all today... but who knows right...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lozzab6 For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (12-04-2017),Taylor291  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1491946192.201634.jpg
    AF has arrived for Easter! Yay !
    On the bright side, I can enjoy a beverage without feeling guilty. Good luck to all others testing still

11. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    Not sure if I replied to you in another thread but my Acupuncturist said acupuncture can help if people are prone to miscarriage and he told me to contact him immediately if I am concerned at any point. Could be worth looking into?
    Thank you Kylez83 , a friend recommended this too. I might speak with the ob about it tomorrow.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Monicasbutterfly For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (14-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzab6 View Post
    That's great monicasbutterfly!!

Welcome @Taylor291 ! Good luck this month, hopefully not going too crazy in your tww lol

Well I am def feeling a lot more positive today, after my depressing start to yesterday. My nipples have insanely gone sore, and not my boobs at all, which is VERY unusual for me a week before AF is due. And they are quite firm also. Which is a good sign.
    Yesterday I was so bloated at work I had my pants undone under my top lol
    Still getting cramps in my uterus and nausea coming in waves. I brought hpts off eBay yesterday which means I have to wait for them to be delivered so won't get them till tomorrow night and then we are away Friday night... if I leave them at home then I can wait it out till Sunday to poas.
    Feeling great about it all today... but who knows right...
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you lozzab6. The waiting is the most awful part. :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Monicasbutterfly For This Useful Post:

lozzab6  (12-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to say the same thing @buterfly.. We are going to the coast with my family tomorrow and still haven't taken a test or AF arrived so I'm going to continue not having anything to drink.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KT8 View Post
    crying in the toilets at work today as AF arrived :-( 15 mths now trying for #2. Sorry for the downer post but feeling super down.
    I am so sorry KT8. Its a long journey for some of us. I am only new to this site but I can see there is a lot of us going through similar issues so take comfort your not alone. I hope you feel better soon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Monicasbutterfly For This Useful Post:

lozzab6  (12-04-2017)