Closed Thread
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived for me today a few days early... blergh, hate being off the pill!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Seems to be a lot starting a new cycle with me today (although I'm wondering if I should maybe classify tomorrow as CD1)

Hoping for a successful month!
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 13-03-2017 at 22:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will be hanging around this group for now. We have had to take a break from TTC for March and will do the same for April. I have iron deficiency anemia and am taking high doses of iron, so no baby making

The next time we will be back in the game will be in May. Due to O somewhere around the 12th. Please put me down for testing on 22nd of May please.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

Lanabananah  (13-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    I will be hanging around this group for now. We have had to take a break from TTC for March and will do the same for April. I have iron deficiency anemia and am taking high doses of iron, so no baby making

The next time we will be back in the game will be in May. Due to O somewhere around the 12th. Please put me down for testing on 22nd of May please.
    As disappointed as I am that you need to still be here, I always enjoy reading you posts so I'm glad you are here x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (13-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanabananah View Post
    As disappointed as I am that you need to still be here, I always enjoy reading you posts so I'm glad you are here x
    Thank you Lovely!

I wish none of us had to be here, but it is wonderful to start building relationships with people in the same boat. I have remained friends IRL with quite a few Mammas I have met through BH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Thank you Lovely!

I wish none of us had to be here, but it is wonderful to start building relationships with people in the same boat. I have remained friends IRL with quite a few Mammas I have met through BH.
    I still find it weird that it's easier to talk about this with strangers than my RL friends, but I suppose at least you all are going through the same stage as me so there's that easy empathy.

All me other friends seem to be at opposite ends of spectrum.... already had their families or no where near starting one.

Although to be fair, from reading everyone's stories, I don't necessarily know what's going on behind their closed doors

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (15-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can you pop me down for testing 14th April?
    AF arrived today.
    @Lanabananah I totally get that - most of my friends are complete families, or no where near ready to start. The ones that already have families seem to be abit over it if I bring it up with them. They have been thru it already! It is so much nicer coming on here and knowing there is people that are going thru the same as us.

Thanks for starting up this thread

Thanks
    Reviews

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (15-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm finally ready to join back into the TTC threads. It's nice to see some new names which hopefully means all the ladies from last years threads have moved onto DIGs. We had multiple early m/c then a missed m/c in November, so I've taken some time off and finally ready to get back into it. We would prefer not to have another Feb bub as we have 2 already plus DH and my birthday however after the struggles we've faced, I'd have another just to get our take home bub. I'm currently still on the pill for the next 2-3 weeks then it's go time, will give a more accurate testing date in the next few weeks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (14-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, we are back ttc our fourth with a six year gap. I am hoping it all goes well. I feel so much older and a lot more pressure to conceive. Trying to be cool about it! I am due to ovulate on the 16th so testing should be around the 1st of April. Best of luck to you all!