Closed Thread
Page 28 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I refused my work flu shots when I found out I was pregnant. But prob ask your gp. I personally wouldn't risk getting sick so early on (with having live bacteria) as you can get flu like symptoms after the shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April/May TTC group chat

That's what I was worried about, but every year that I haven't gotten the flu jab I have gotten a super bad case of the flu, usually at the start of the flu season!

I think you are right and that I need to discuss with my GP

Edited to add: the flu vaccine doesn't have live virus

But you can still get symptoms as your immune system gets used to the change.
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 06-04-2017 at 12:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bleed still isn't here. I expected it last Saturday and it's still not here late Thursday. I'm feeling a bit off (better then yesterday but I've done less today). Boobs are really achy too, which has only happened when preg or the first yr of feeding. I've had some really wonky cycles in the last 12 months so tomorrow would be equal to my longest one (not counting the one I think I skipped 60 days!).

I'm excited now, and feeling good about it. Scared that I'm wrong. I'm testing on Saturday because I have wasted so much money on tests, but I really want to test tomorrow *sigh* im so bad at waiting. Im buying the tests tomorrow for this reason. I'd so be using them if they were in the house already.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bastet For This Useful Post:

kylez83 (06-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bastet ooh that sounds exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

Ok so here's a weird question.... maybe... has anyone experienced burping as a early pregnancy symptom?
    I haven't stopped burping the last two days, and I remember burping with my first.
    I was doing lots of googling and ALOT of women are saying its happened to them... yet some people think it's crazy and a fake pregnancy symptom ... interested to hear if anyone thinks anything about it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzab6 View Post
    @Bastet ooh that sounds exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

Ok so here's a weird question.... maybe... has anyone experienced burping as a early pregnancy symptom?
    I haven't stopped burping the last two days, and I remember burping with my first.
    I was doing lots of googling and ALOT of women are saying its happened to them... yet some people think it's crazy and a fake pregnancy symptom ... interested to hear if anyone thinks anything about it??
    I get the burps every month between ovulation and AF. My colleagues call it my bubble belly I burp and hiccup randomly.

How many dpo are you?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dreamingofnumber3 For This Useful Post:

kylez83 (06-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm CD18 and no idea when I O'ed. Cos I had a cold a my temps were off, EWCM was constant for the last week, had two dark opks CD 14 and 15, but not as dark as the line, my ovaries have been killing most of the month and I've started have cramps the last two days.. lots of BDing so if I did O, I wouldn't of missed it in that sense....so absolutely no idea what my body is doing right now..
    just seems weird to be burping so much when I don't often at all in general.
    I'm hoping to have a clean slate next month if I'm not pregnant without a cold and hope I can temp better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it's ok to join in the conversation late. I'm due to test next Monday the 10th. We've been ttc for just over 2 years. My partner has a ridiculously low sperm count, we are waiting until the end of the year and if nothing happens we'll look at ivf in the new year. We have a 3.5 year old so feel it's still a possibility.
    I feel like I get symptoms every month but this month I'm a bit more hopeful at around 8dpo my chin broke out in really bad acne with at least 4 big pimples and a few smaller on my forehead, I even got some on my shoulders and back which is all really abnormal for me as I haven't broken out this bad since I was a teenager. Fx it's from hormones.
    Good luck to all of you on your ttc journeys

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshine91 For This Useful Post:

kylez83 (06-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Sunshine91 I also have a giant pimple on my chin popping up to say hello!!! Fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read today about acne along with burping as the extra symptoms you can get lol

Welcome sunshine91

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

As I lay here at 4.54 after going to the bathroom for what seems like the 10th time due to a UTI, I have decided to appreciate this stupid thing.....

It means there's no way I could possibly do a FMU test and this has helped my sudden craving to start testing (currently 7dpo)

Small things.....
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 07-04-2017 at 04:59.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012 (07-04-2017),kylez83 (07-04-2017)