Closed Thread
Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzab6 View Post

Does anyone here get sore ovaries around ovulation??? Mine are getting so bad and this is the worst they have ever been! Constant sharp pains.
    Thinking of getting them scanned if I'm not pregnant next cycle will be shattered if pcos comes back after 10yrs!
    Yes I get really bad sharp pains around ovulation, which seems to be today. It's actually how I can generally pinpoint the time exactly. I know a lot of people that it happens to too! Hopefully it's just your body saying "I'm ready"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question! According to my app I ovulated on day 18 but I think I ovulated on day 21/22 because I had ewcm but now I still have ewcm so does that mean I haven't ovulated yet? And I'm still waiting? I'm on cycle day 24 of 31 now

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jackie2 - I don't think you can go on just EWCM. I also wondered and a lot of people have said they had it a few days before O.
    I think I started to get less right before hand too, but I've been very different this month.
    This is my first month of charting CM temps and opk though..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ewcm, is there to help the swimmers to the egg, so being there a few days before release and a day after makes sense.

Sometimes your body will attempt a release but the egg doesn't go, so your body tries again a bit later. You can have a lot of ewcm that month.

If you have ewcm dtd and just keep dtd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no af here. I'm getting excited, but I'm worried about the fall if this isn't really it. Having to talk myself out of buying a test everyday, and while I'm mostly distracted during the day every toilet trip has me worried I'll see AF.

I just knew with my other kids, I tested early because I knew and kept testing to see the second line. In Jan I think a little one tried to hold on but couldn't. That experience have just wiped away my confidence in knowing my body.

Saturday feels really far away

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bastet For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I would be the same closer to AF date.. just constantly going to the loo and checking!!

Keep strong and don't buy the tests! You can do it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After many months of caving in and testing early and getting disappointed, this month i am not doing any tests unless AF does not turn up on due date. 8 days out from AF. Stay strong ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't used OPKs in a few months and last month didn't temp because my husband wanted to stop with the "science stuff" to stop me from obsessing. I'm not convinced it worked, but other things in my life have been busy so I've definitely had less time to think about TTC.

DH ended up urging me to start temping again at late notice because he preferred to know when I was going to lay an egg. So looks like I'm 4dpo and will resume my monthly week of being a crazy person.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaya For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (04-04-2017),wheelsy  (04-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feels like I'm getting the pre AF cramps AF is due tomorrow or Thursday....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger me ok so I have given up waiting. With Drs permission we are trying this month. Hopes aren't high because we haven't been taking our vitamins long enough to be truly beneficial. Dh surprised me today with actually being serious for once and asked about a semen analysis. So I might ask dr about that today. Given his age (45) and his bad habits (smoking and red bull) it's probably a good idea.

I will be testing on the 25th of April. Currently cd6