Closed Thread
Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No where near tww yet but I usually tell myself to keep busy and not think about it which works ok until about 9/10 dpo in which I become obsessive and overanalyse everything. Oh and I google the heck out of everything! Would love to hear a strategy to stop doing this! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you find a strategy to stop googling and been obsessed tell me I would love to find one !

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sjohn For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (05-04-2017),wheelsy  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I need to stop being so obsessive too!!! But I'm 99%sure we missed ovulation this time.... Opk's haven't picked up much but a faint CD15 line. I blame the tests for arriving late!!! CD20 now. Never mind, hopefully the tww won't be so hard as I'm sure we are out for this one.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wheelsy For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (05-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You ladies are so good not testing early! I'm the same and become obsessive but from now on I'm attempting to have absolutely no tests in my house. Let's hope this works and I either wait for AF to show or not show.
    I have all O symptoms today, including sticky CM, bloating and pains so I guess the wait begins eekkk. If I fall pregnant this cycle or next I will keep my job and get maternity leave, if I'm not, I'm going to give it up. Don't think I'm cut out for working and juggling kids especially 1 with diabetes and a hubby constantly away. I take my hat off to you ladies that do it all.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only tested the first couple of months, no pregnancy tests in this house as it upsets me when they're negative.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to thesherocker For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Yeh def good idea not having tests in the house. Wait for AF and if it's late then higher chances of not being disappointed with negatives.
    @wheelsy that's not good, fingers crossed you are wrong 🤞

Massively hoping tonight I get a positive opk, if o really hasn't happened yet!

Does anyone here get sore ovaries around ovulation??? Mine are getting so bad and this is the worst they have ever been! Constant sharp pains.
    Thinking of getting them scanned if I'm not pregnant next cycle will be shattered if pcos comes back after 10yrs!
    Last edited by lozzab6; 03-04-2017 at 15:49.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lozzab6 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzab6 View Post
    Yeh def good idea not having tests in the house. Wait for AF and if it's late then higher chances of not being disappointed with negatives.
    @wheelsy that's not good, fingers crossed you are wrong 🤞

Massively hoping tonight I get a positive opk, if o really hasn't happened yet!

Does anyone here get sore ovaries around ovulation??? Mine are getting so bad and this is the worst they have ever been! Constant sharp pains.
    Thinking of getting them scanned if I'm not pregnant next cycle will be shattered if pcos comes back after 10yrs!
    Yes I get something called middlesmirtz it is not fun, and many don't believe just how painful it can be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I would jump in. Trying to hold off testing for another day or two. I am at 13DPO.
    The only test I have in the house is a recalled digital first response test. And I am not going to play that mind game with it knowing full well it is likely to give a false negative.
    DS (who is 8) is home on school holidays. So it is making it easy for me not to be tempted to go buy more tests as he is with me and DH definitely would not go home via the pharmacy for that one, and nor would I ask him either.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveablebubbles For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (03-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Loveablebubbles and good luck for another couple of days! It's good that you have ur daughter to distract you, feel free to jump on here for more distractions! Hopefully not much longer until you get the good news!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was going to say I don't have any tests at home..... then I remembered I have a full box of 7 FRER! Let's see how long I can hold off

So glad I have lots at work to keep me busy, but it doesn't always get done as I sit next to my best friend who has come back from mat leave and we spend all day talking about her gorgeous little boy