Closed Thread
Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey1995 View Post
    Nothing's weird. I just didn't know if thin was still a real positive. @Lanabananah
    Ahh! Well from what I know, I think any line is a positive!

When did you last test?

If it's been a few days, a HPT should be nice and dark now, however for a more definitive answer, bloods are prob the way to go, that way you don't have to worry about faulty tests
    Last edited by Lanabananah; 06-03-2017 at 08:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetty View Post
    Hi all I'm new to the forum, we're going to start trying in April. I've started tracking and tried IC OPKs, didn't get any line, faint or otherwise. I'm trying clearblues this month, hopefully I can pinpoint ovulation this month, ready to go for next month.
    Hi Hetty

I didn't get a lot of luck with these IC, I never got a single line (faint or otherwise) on them over the period of 3 months (even though other tests were showing clear positive.
    IMG_1488753764.274282.jpg

I ended up getting a refund from the eBay seller becuase they were so useless.

I now use these ones (thanks to unicorns recommendation) and they are so much better, and I then supplement them with digital dual clearblue once it looks close
    IMG_1488753942.575263.jpg

Hopefully you have a smooth and short time TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh, thank you. I have the same ones in your first pic. I'll get the other ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're going to start TTC in May. But we're not actively avoiding it now...we're just "seeing what happens". That being said, I've been tracking since November (only by Ovia and Glow, and mostly just be cm so not entirely sure how accurate this is), so I could actively try and miss my most fertile period. I seem to be able to track my cm fairly easily so I'll stick with that at this stage. If it starts taking a little longer to conceive then I'll try some other methods.

If we happen to catch the egg before May then that would be amazing, but if we don't then come May there will be some serious BD-ing!!

Baby dust to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kylie.

I'm finding it so hard to wait! I've wanted to start trying since January though so I'm almost there. Really, May would be ideal for us as well but going to start trying April anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hetty! I've been clucky since November but we wanted to go private and had to wait long enough to cover the waiting period, which we've now done.

Good luck to you too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone sticking my head in here. Af arrived today so I am out for March!! Can I please be put down for testing on the 12th April.

We have been trying for a while, fell pregnant in October but ended with MC in November. We need to fall pregnant in April or May. If not will try again in October.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2 View Post
    Hey everyone sticking my head in here. Af arrived today so I am out for March!! Can I please be put down for testing on the 12th April.

We have been trying for a while, fell pregnant in October but ended with MC in November. We need to fall pregnant in April or May. If not will try again in October.
    Happy to have you here, sad to see you here.

Hopefully this is the month!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanabananah For This Useful Post:

jackie2  (11-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm moving over from March too. AF arrived today😞

I haven't decided what to do yet as far as TTC for the next few months... both mine and DH's families have quite a few people born in December/January and they all say how much they hate their birthdays being so close to Christmas. But part of me also doesn't care and just wants a baby!

After having an early MC in Feb and now being unsuccessful in March, part of me needs a break. I actually started bawling my eyes out this morning when I realized AF was here and DH couldn't understand why I was so upset. He just says "it's fine, we'll just keep trying".

This whole TTC process sucks!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NelopeJ88 For This Useful Post:

jackie2  (12-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out for March...
    So that puts me hopefully ovulating around the 25/3 with testing around 10/4
    Then ovulating again on 22/4 with testing around the 8/5.
    So could you please pop me in for 10/4 and 8/5
    March will be month 5 TTC... been having irregular cycles and don't think I've ovulated more than twice since coming off the pill...but I'm taking vitex to try kick my body into gear naturally.. probably going to go see my doctor to confirm whether I'm actually ovulating though.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

jackie2  (12-03-2017),JJZK  (13-03-2017)