Closed Thread
Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzab6 View Post
    I'm curious if they keep doing that or I should just buy more....

So I've been googling like mad trying to find the best amount of times to BD... and read several different 'studies'.
    So DF and I are so nervous about missing the right day so we want to BD every day... but read you should wait 36hrs to replenish sperm.
    Now I've hit day two of the fertile window and BD'ed every day before hand, I'm worried we aren't giving him a chance to 'replenish'.
    Most studies say BD every 2-3days and every day during the window....
    is there anyone else who just goes crazy and get as much as you can, or don't recommend it?!
    I use the same opk's and my definitely work 🏼 I get ewcm for a good 5-7 days before I actually ovulate and my LH peaks really quickly.
    I am doing ovulation tracking at the ivf clinic and they advise every 2nd day to BD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dreamingofnumber3 - thankyou. And I'm glad you mentioned you get EWCM for that long! I normally get it twice per cycle (separate days) and this time I'm on 4 in a row! I wasn't sure if that was normal. But whether the extra BDing has anything to do with it, I don't know.
    But that's reassured me

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived last night!!!! Soooooo happy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constanceprice For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (31-03-2017),wheelsy  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, I'm new and joining this thread as I'll be trying to conceive naturally for the next 3-4 months. Just had a lap to remove stage 3 endometriosis and a hysterscopy which showed all is normal. I have to try naturally even though I've been trying naturally for about 8 months. Do most of you use internet cheapie ovulation sticks or do you mostly temp? I've never really temped before but don't really want to spend $40 each month on the clearblue digital ovulation sticks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't manage to consistently do temp as I am in a hurry in the mornings so I bought ovulation sticks of the net I think about 40 for 20 dollars

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm pretty sure we missed my fertile window this month. We BD the twice two days before O but then I had to go away for work...
    @Lanabananah can you please put me down for testing on 12/04 and 12/05?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

@nightowlsurprise - I do temping as it's a great indication of what's going on.
    I've only just started opk, but so many ppl say they arent all reliable.. but I'm starting with eBay cheapies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just ordered my internet cheapies I have promised myself not to test until the 17th but it's going to be hard to hold out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have pinpointed what I have been doing wrong. I looked at my previous cycles and I have not really bd passed predicted ovulation. Now this month dh and I are bding every other day. I'm on day 22 of my 31 cycle and I have sooo much ewcm fingers crossed there will be a Christmas baby coming soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jackie2 - I read that you should keep BDing past it incase temping/opk aren't accurate.
    We are BD everyday in fertile window and will every second day afterwards.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lozzab6 For This Useful Post:

jackie2  (01-04-2017)