Closed Thread
Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out until June getting the chicken pox vacc because I'm not covered. Funny enough it's when we originally decided to ttc

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

IMG_1490858490.823017.jpg

CD10 I got a faint opk line (I know it's negative) but CD 11, nothing!
    I got EWCM today so would of thought something was starting to happen ... is this a dud opk or normal!??
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, don't know why photos posted twice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @lozzab6 this is my first month using the opk strips, but my line yesterday at cd15 was slightly darker than today's line at cd16. I've heard some peoples lh shoots up very quickly and others gradually reach a peak. So who knows. Hopefully we have a few more days left in our windows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lozzab6
    I have the same opks as u and I'm starting to think they maybe duds
    I tested the other day and got a negative but darkish line then the next day nothing then the day after a faint then nothing again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm curious if they keep doing that or I should just buy more....

So I've been googling like mad trying to find the best amount of times to BD... and read several different 'studies'.
    So DF and I are so nervous about missing the right day so we want to BD every day... but read you should wait 36hrs to replenish sperm.
    Now I've hit day two of the fertile window and BD'ed every day before hand, I'm worried we aren't giving him a chance to 'replenish'.
    Most studies say BD every 2-3days and every day during the window....
    is there anyone else who just goes crazy and get as much as you can, or don't recommend it?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat

@lozzab6
    I read in the book I was talking about before (The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant) that the whole "replenishing" thing is a myth and that the more you have sex the better your chances. She cites lots of studies for everything she says. I'm going with her guide and I'll see how I go

As for the OPKs, keep testing. That brand didn't work for me but the brands that did show a LH surge had it at CD18 on my 29 day cycle so keep going.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hetty For This Useful Post:

lozzab6  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hetty - thanks for that! It's helped ease our minds a lot.

Will keep up with opk and if we don't conceive this month I might try other brands, even though we will just keep BDing every day in the fertile window..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    Ladies I need some advice. I've been quietly sitting in the background because as some of you know we have fertility issues and are finalizing our plans to do ivf in may. This morning should be 5dpo and sorry for tmi but there was a small bit of period like colour on the loo paper this morning. To me that's implantation right!? I'm only day 18 in my cycle. I only ever get spotting around day 21 of I get spotting. Anyone ever have this and get a bfp? Attached in my chart which shows a clear drop in temp too.... everyone pray to all the gods that this is for real for us!
    Attachment 89527
    How does implantation work? So you ovulated on day 12 of cycle and now spotting on day 19? When can you test or when is af due for you?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jackie2 For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jackie2 View Post
    How does implantation work? So you ovulated on day 12 of cycle and now spotting on day 19? When can you test or when is af due for you?
    I don't like testing, only done it once and found it more upsetting than waiting so I just wait for AF. I have short cycles, 24 days, so by the time I can test on day 22 I'm nearly at AF anyway. Most tests say to wait 10 days post ovulation. Implantation is when the fertilized egg implants into your lining. For some they don't ever know this has happened, for others you can get slight spotting. Give it a google for heaps more info

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

jackie2  (31-03-2017)